Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

Thanks Guys!!

Yes i did make the Sway Bars on #30 B) If anyone wants em lemme know!

Thanks for the Pics Klayton, didn't know there was coils there...

ALSO they will both have working headlights!! :) (if I keep doing 31, *fern* lol)

And of course me and fern both made the new truck lol, looks great!

13 minutes ago, steiale said:

Hey Fern, You wouldn't mind making a 2015 Gray Max-D on the CRD chassis would you? Everything looks great, but I think Jared's beadlocks should be a bit darker, and Colton's gold a little lighter...

it's really jjust the sky type that makes it look dark. Here it is on Sandstorm

dUVlbKE.jpg

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

wanted to keep these a secret. Looks like i'll have to work on Cole's metallic purple flames a little bit more according to the pic above.

w4p68K6.jpg

Since im throwing underwraps stuff out there....

YAmzM1p.jpg

Still very jealous of your Sway Bar Arms Blaise! Really nice to see someone improving upon their content and taking every criticism without crying about it. Nice work Man! Proud to see the content maker you are becoming.

The yellow Max-D is not the correct color. The one you are making looks orange. Here is a good picture for reference. k7pIZ8S.jpg

That is a particularly bad photo to go off actually. That is when the body first ran and it was more yellow, but since then it has changed. Also, the lighting causes a lot of variation in colors in that one photo. The colors on his are pretty accurate.

monster-jam-world-finals-17-thursday-010

On 25/3/2016 at 7:31 PM, maxdman said:

Any question see the picture below.  The banners are taped to the hand rail, and the LED board are sitting on the last seat or step of the very first row.  There is a large concrete walkway for the first row in between the LED board and railing/sponsor banners.

My life is a lie