Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

11 hours ago, tyrannos said:

still wrong. tide looks like a colorado to me

It's a 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado regular cab, the Colorado has more sloped A pillar along with different headlights that are rather clear to differentiate between the two. The bedsides also have a different design, I'm not sure if you're just making the paint or going for a full replica of it but if it's the latter the chassis you posted is wrong, It ran on a Holman chassis.

12b7e389a3.pngdddc8560ca.png

598af9a8d6.png305ce1b686.png

1 hour ago, Karnag Gaming said:

Been working a custom Mirror Image custom pack

Looks half decent so far, a strong recommendation is to make sure the shock tabs match the color of the chassis so they dont look out of place 

2 hours ago, Karnag Gaming said:

Been working a custom Mirror Image custom pack

I understand that it is a custom, but I would suggest using the replica Mirror Image team chassis for the trucks instead of the CRD's that you have them on now. Also, the real trucks in real life run different shock shafts, so I would suggest using the shafts off of Grave Digger 31. Again, these are only suggestions as you are entitled to make your own custom trucks!

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

XpIteZk.png

O0kQWjb.png

XXrPVHx.png

just caught that the real body has a solid grille, and the monster jam logo, will fix that tonight/tomorrow. also will slightly brighten the green.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

21 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

just caught that the real body has a solid grille, and the monster jam logo, will fix that tonight/tomorrow. also will slightly brighten the green.

Looks great! The only big thing i see wrong is the green is a little bit too dark

Double20Trouble2.png

• Like 1