Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

On 7/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, Hagan Moskau said:

I didn't know limit straps can be put that high. :D

Take a close look at Ballistic, you can see his limiting straps are mounted on the shock towers.
2013_0316Ft-Wayne0005.jpg

On 7/11/2016 at 10:15 PM, Charlie H. said:

Just... Why does he think a single coil shock per spring will be anywhere close to enough to be competitive? Unless there's something there I'm not seeing 

Those are temporary, he has a set of custom big bore shocks that he made himself, but he needs to do some more work to them; so for now, he's using the King coilovers.
531932_10200951682864072_463425825_n.jpg

On 7/11/2016 at 10:47 PM, bkelley said:

Pretty sure this one's been around a while. It was at some shows a few years ago but was only a chassis with no body and never competed.

Technically you are correct, Randy has been working on that truck for many years but only recently got it finished up completely; those darn real life commitments ya know.

From talking with him, I believe the goal is to have more of a racing oriented truck; it's light weight compared to most other trucks currently running, and it's powered by a 526 CI Keith Black Hemi. He's testing out a lot of interesting ideas with this truck, and I'm very interested to see how it performs.

5 hours ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

...im retarded lmao, i forgot scooby doo has purple a planetary.

I thought Scooby ran a sort of "teal" planetary that matches the colour or the collar.

Nice pic CH, I like the grey Razin Kane and Viper looks stellar with the updated paint and current Ram body.