Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

6 hours ago, Gabe2304 said:

Re-hashed Battlegrounds with slightly better visuals. Oh boy.

i dont get why they focus more on hill climb and stunt mode and all that crap instead of stadium racing and freestyle thats what everyone wants, it looks like crap tbh 

Edited by Jon Cannon

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

i dont get why they focus more on hill climb and stunt mode and all that crap instead of stadium racing and freestyle thats what everyone wants, it looks like crap tbh 

Most kids don't really care about stadium racing and freestyle. Plus it looks kinda like the popular Trials games. So maybe they're trying to go that route.

Just now, Gabe2304 said:

Most kids don't really care about stadium racing and freestyle. Plus it looks kinda like the popular Trials games. So maybe they're trying to go that route.

yeah but still they cant just keep aiming for kids they should know that theres teens and adults that want to play 

3 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

yeah but still they cant just keep aiming for kids they should know that theres teens and adults that want to play 

Kids outweigh the adults a good 10:1. You know the game would be ass anyway, so there's no point in speculating.

34 minutes ago, Crazyboy335 said:

Kids outweigh the adults a good 10:1. You know the game would be ass anyway, so there's no point in speculating.

yeah but i enjoyed the stadium racing and freestyle it just needed alittle physics boost and racing needed to be harder on some levels but other then that it wouldve been decent if it had alot more stadium events 

The physics engine needs more than a "little boost." It's trash. I've played the mobile version and the controls were borderline unusable and I've seen kids (the target demographic) struggle to control the trucks with proper controllers. It might work for the straight line events, but for stadium events, it needs to be completely scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up. You and I both know that's not going to happen.

2 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

The physics engine needs more than a "little boost." It's trash. I've played the mobile version and the controls were borderline unusable and I've seen kids (the target demographic) struggle to control the trucks with proper controllers. It might work for the straight line events, but for stadium events, it needs to be completely scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up. You and I both know that's not going to happen.

exactly what i meant by that was look at how bad it was at the beginning i know for a fact that their not going to try and make the physics decent but after the last update they made them worse with that little stunt bar bull****

2 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Also, they will never make a good game. They just won't. Unless the makers get more creative and not lazy, its not going to change.

The developers aren't uncreative or lazy, they're just making what they're contracted to make.

• Upvote 3