Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Morgan has a 5.5 Point lead over Colton in the #MoreMonsterJam tour. It's possible for Colton to win still, but it'll be a challenge. Unfortunately Coty's out. I wonder what the points would look like for both championships if fan judges hadn't been in place.

I am not too worried, Coty will have his day at vegas soon enough. Hoping that Coty will get in via YGS (Morgan is long overdue for a shot at Vegas IMO).

• Upvote 4

http://monsterjam.com/Results/03/07/London,_ON/   Very surprising freestyle victory for Saturday 6PM.

By looking at the results for Grand Rapids, yep. Morgan Kane's definitely going to win it.

If you get a runtime error when you click the link, just go to the Monster Jam website and click on London, ON.

Monster jam world final featuring Dennis anderson grave digger,Colton eichilberge-how ever you spell it,in grave digger,and charlie pauken grave digger. Also maxd Tom meents,Neil Eliot maxd,and morgan Kane maxd.

Neil Elliot said if you won the championship and you were one of the 4 from the championship series and if you were one of the 2 that won more monster jam. Then you get to run in the world finals with the truck you drove in the series.

If you could pick any of these trucks/drivers to qualify for World Finals XVI, who would you pick?

1. Prowler (Lenny Kuilder)
  2. Soldier Fortune (Chad Fortune)
  3. Predator (Allen Pezo)
  4. Zombie Hunter (Lee O'Donnell)
  5. Jester (Matt Pagliarulo)
  6. Trouble Maker (Travis Groth)
  7. Carolina Crusher (Gary Porter)

With the championship, I'm gonna confess something: I've been internally hoping Dustin didn't get as far as he did. I know he's a good driver, but I've had a bad experience meeting him so it kinda tainted my view of him. 

I don't how everyone else feels about this, but I see complaints like this a lot about various drivers. Most of the time I have met the drivers that are being complained about and I personally have had a good experience meeting them.

My feeling is, you don't know what's happened in their real life that day. You don't know how much work they had to put in the night before (or even that morning) on the truck. You don't know whether the kid three spots in front of you on line kicked him in the nuts when they were picked up to take a picture.

I know you could bring up the argument "I paid money so it shouldn't matter," but keep in mind, they're human. As much as it would be nice for them to act like a robot, that's not going to happen.

If this happens 2 or 3 times, then I could see having a tainted view of the driver. But I think they should get at least 1 pass.

I'm really curious if I'm the only one with this mind set, am I?

• Upvote 5

I don't how everyone else feels about this, but I see complaints like this a lot about various drivers. Most of the time I have met the drivers being complained about and I personally have had a good experience meeting them.

My feeling is, you don't know what's happened in their real life that day. You don't know how much work they had to put in the night before (or even that morning) on the truck. You don't know whether the kid three spots in front of you on line kicked him in the nuts when they were picked up to take a picture.

I know you could bring up the argument "I paid money so it shouldn't matter," but keep in mind, they're human. As much as it would be nice for them to act like a robot, that's not going to happen.

If this happens 2 or 3 times, then I could see having a tainted view of the driver. But I think they should get at least 1 pass.

I'm really curious if I'm the only one with this mind set, am I?

I mean, don't get me wrong I understand that drivers do have a bad day, and I mean if I caught him on a better one then my view would turn around (hell the exact same thing happened to Chad Fortune) I don't hate him by any stretch of the imagination, and I know he paid his dues to be here it's just a kind of first impression thing that sorta stuck in my mind, and I know it was an unpopular opinion but I just kinda felt like getting it off my chest.

Getting a bit on topic, does anyone know who this is with Northern Nightmare? It doesn't look like Cam unless he grew a James Hetfield beard on us recently, and it certainly isn't Steven Thompson

10885473_10153123800030833_7240869430469