Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Still owned by Ron?

I'm pretty sure Mark Gallagher owns this one. Mark owns Lethal Weapon, and I know this is the teammate truck to it, but I'm not sure if he owns it or his crew chief Derek Ritter owns it.

Looking at upcoming events, a few more things were noticed:

1. Eldora Speedway will be seeing 10 trucks for the first time ever, and by the looks of it, Ground Pounder is back with a new driver (Roddy Fahnestock), and SUDDEN IMPACT IS BACK!!! :D

2. El Toro Loco will be driven by Bryan Wright for Sunrise, Florida... pretty weird if you ask me.

1. Eldora Speedway will be seeing 10 trucks for the first time ever, and by the looks of it, Ground Pounder is back with a new driver (Roddy Fahnestock), and SUDDEN IMPACT IS BACK!!! :D

2. El Toro Loco will be driven by Bryan Wright for Sunrise, Florida... pretty weird if you ask me.

Bryan is driving the second truck running out of Pablo's trailer.  He's been driving Backwards Bob this summer, I'm sure they're going to throw the bull body on for a few shows

Now that Coty and Mikey are both gone from the YGS, it should be easy for Brianna to win it. After all, she is VERY good when it comes to racing. There's just 1 driver that needs to get outta there before any of the other Young Guns that have been there for a while have a big chance of winning -- Colt Stephens.

You're probably wondering; why did I bring this up? Well, Brianna deserves to be on #MMJ for an even better chance to win something.

Roddy's been driving for about 2 years now, and Sudden Impact has been in circulation for about 3 years running now, so there's nothing fantastic here. Especially when it comes to that team...