Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Isn't that violating international copyright laws? I mean the names are word for word including images and trademarks?

Well i'm not gonna lie im not 100% sure my uncle trademarked the name Menace... and for that matter since the trucks not even Menace anymore, its Nitro Menace, im not sure it'd count for us anyways... Stone Crusher and Ground Pounder on the other hand, they could do something maybe

Well i'm not gonna lie im not 100% sure my uncle trademarked the name Menace... and for that matter since the trucks not even Menace anymore, its Nitro Menace, im not sure it'd count for us anyways... Stone Crusher and Ground Pounder on the other hand, they could do something maybe

Well yeah but wouldn't Darren have trademarked Mencace/Nitro Menace? Kind of like Max-D. Max-D and Maximum Destruction are both trademarks of FELD Motorsports,for example.

Well yeah but wouldn't Darren have trademarked Mencace/Nitro Menace? Kind of like Max-D. Max-D and Maximum Destruction are both trademarks of FELD Motorsports,for example.

Menace is a very common term, it'd be hard to trademark. As for Ground Pounder, since it's under an R/C company who have copyrighted it, they could go for these fools but international laws and stuff may make it difficult. I think there needs to be proof they're profiting off of that knock off

Well like I said I don't think Darren trademarked the Nitro Menace name(since its newer and hes been busy all summer long) and Menace I dont think he ever did either. But it's clearly a knock off of the truck, i mean they went for the same paint job

Well like I said I don't think Darren trademarked the Nitro Menace name(since its newer and hes been busy all summer long) and Menace I dont think he ever did either. But it's clearly a knock off of the truck, i mean they went for the same paint job

Welcome to the land of bootlegs, where in these countries (Germany and Europe) they'll take any truck that's been on TV/Media and replicate it like poo all for profit. Hell, I've seen it done with Destroyer, Reptoid, Cowboy, and countless FELD and Bigfoot trucks. These people have no shame. 

I believe some people made a video game that had you race monster trucks. Some of the available trucks were Nitro Machine, Wrenchead, and I think Goldberg, but all the trucks all had different names. It's pretty sad how stuff like this is allowed to just go on and no one gets any consequences. Welcome to our legal system.

I believe some people made a video game that had you race monster trucks. Some of the available trucks were Nitro Machine, Wrenchead, and I think Goldberg, but all the trucks all had different names. It's pretty sad how stuff like this is allowed to just go on and no one gets any consequences. Welcome to our legal system.

You might want to check to see what site you're posting this on.