Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Here my thoughts on colt Stephens. Yeah it's awesome that he has a gig driving for feld., but I would really like to see him and his dad build a truck and run as an independent. I grew up watching Scott drive king krunch, and would love to see what they could do as a team again.

I just realized something. Brianna Mahon is a tad bit hot.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Slow your roll there with the hot part.

I noticed a few more things when looking at lineups for future shows.

1. Sadly, I don't think there will be an event in Arnhem, Holland this year, because Ciudad de Mexico is on the same weekend as that event, and the MARVEL trucks are all gone.

2. The 2016 Monster Jam season officially kicks off in Des Moines, IA.......  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

1. Sadly, I don't think there will be an event in Arnhem, Holland this year, because Ciudad de Mexico is on the same weekend as that event, and the MARVEL trucks are all gone.

It was stated on the Dutch Monster Jam page that there will indeed be no show in Arnhem this year due to conflicts in the international schedule (the event in Ciudad de Mexico). They will try and get Monster Jam back for 2016 though.

However, if Arnhem was to actually go on this year with Ciudad de Mexico on the same weekend, then I'm guessing this would've been the lineup:

Grave Digger - Charlie Pauken

El Toro Loco - Marc McDonald

Max-D - Tom Meents

Team Hot Wheels Firestorm - Scott Buetow

Scooby-Doo - Nicole Johnson

Mohawk Warrior - George Balhan

Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Rod Schmidt

N.E.A - Colt Stephens

Monster Energy - Damon Bradshaw

Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Candice Jolly

Zombie - Bari Musawwir

Captain's Curse - Alex Blackwell

This is random and idk if it technically pertains to this thread really but uh the next McDonalds happy meal toys are Monster Jam trucks. I dont really know what trucks, i just got sent a picture of the bottom of a happy meal box that said MJ is next lol