Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

lol

yea the bkts are expensive.

what r they now $3000 a pop?

$2650 per tire plus whatever it'll cost teams for shipping, depending on if they get them straight from India where BKT is based out of or from a distributor here in the States if they do pop up.

Well, if he decides to only run 4 events or less with Monster Jam, he can keep his China tires.

I just do not see the point of making indies run BKTs. I mean, I understand why MJ would have all of the FELD trucks run them (look at AAP and Ford). But making indies run them is just pointless. If they are trying to get rid of some of the indies, they can go ahead and do that, the only thing is Saigon Shaker, Bounty Hunter, Overkill Evo, Titan, and Avenger all have big fanbases that wouldn't be happy if MJ cut them out or if they backed out.

$2650 per tire plus whatever it'll cost teams for shipping, depending on if they get them straight from India where BKT is based out of or from a distributor here in the States if they do pop up.

And it really starts to get expensive when you're running 2 trucks(because im pretty sure you have buy 10 tires then) and then outrageous when you're running 4 trucks like Creten or Vaters..

Charlotte is looking good

I'm very disappointed that I won't be going this year. Track looks good.

I Saigon Shaker, Bounty Hunter, and Avenger all of big fanbases that wouldn't be happy if MJ cut them out or if they backed out.

Titan and Evo?...

And it really starts to get expensive when you're running 2 trucks(because im pretty sure you have buy 10 tires then) and then outrageous when you're running 4 trucks like Creten or Vaters..

No matter how many trucks you own, Feld wants 5 tires per truck (4 plus 1 spare mounted and ready to run). Plus that would also mean that some guys would have to build new rims as well, adding onto the cost more.

11825676_874313569317115_350815216214823

Koehler done goofed.

That's Cory. Jimmy's in Charlotte.

CL7NqXJUYAAiMC8.jpg

Welp.

(allmonsterpostedthisgottagivethatcredit)

And to make it even better, he saved it but wound up crossing the center line and disqualified himself, so Runte took the win by default. Not sure on who crossed the finish line first, though. 

And it's Runte against Hartsock in the final round. Apparently Anson and Sims Sr. both had truck issues and couldn't make the casting call for the semis.