Well, Cedar Park looks disappointing.

FIELD OF TRUCKS: Cedar Park, TX, August 14-15

Bigfoot 21 - Dan Runte

Over Bored - Jamey Garner (?)

Heavy Hitter - Derick Anson (?)

River Rat - Vern House (?)

Big Kahuna - Shane England (?)

? = Unknown if it is the official driver for this event

Disappointing? Maybe for you, but I'm excited! Never seen Over Bored, Heavy Hitter, and River Rat in person. And I finally get to see Big Kahuna on the new body and take pictures of it (because there's only like 4 pictures on the internet with the new body) and Dan may be running the one of Jamboree bodies. Oh and Danny will be there filming and Ross will be announcing.

Disappointing? Maybe for you, but I'm excited! Never seen Over Bored, Heavy Hitter, and River Rat in person. And I finally get to see Big Kahuna on the new body and take pictures of it (because there's only like 4 pictures on the internet with the new body) and Dan may be running the one of Jamboree bodies. Oh and Danny will be there filming and Ross will be announcing.

1. Neither Creten nor Sims is in the event.

2. WHAT!? Will it be streamed live?

1. Neither Creten nor Sims is in the event.

2. WHAT!? Will it be streamed live?

1. So what? This line up of trucks can still put on a good show.

2. Nope. They've never done anything like that (to my knowledge). I'm assuming he'll be filming for an Original Series or Unlimited episode.

Also I think Steve Snellen will be piloting River Rat. I think it's been a little while since Vern House drove that truck.

1. So what? This line up of trucks can still put on a good show.

2. Nope. They've never done anything like that (to my knowledge). I'm assuming he'll be filming for an Original Series or Unlimited episode.

Also I think Steve Snellen will be piloting River Rat. I think it's been a little while since Vern House drove that truck.

Vern's been driving River Rat basically all summer.

You really don't know much do you lad?

Both Garner and Anson are two of the best in the sport right now and House and England can be dark horses

Hey, I don't know EVERYTHING. I'm only completely familiar with Monster Jam. The only driver out of the 4 that I know a lot about is Anson,

Or it's a picture via a phone of the professional camera to get it up on social media quicker

^-This. I tried to get my camera wifi to cooperate with Nikon's terrible app on my phone to post taht shot but unfortunately that wasn't the case. When in a pinch, shoot the screen. Not ideal but it got the point across. It was pretty much one of the most entertaining monster truck races I've ever watched. Just wish Steven had eased up just a tad to get the truck pointed in the right direction so they could finish side by side. After reviewing the gopro in cab though it all happened so fast and I don't know if he realized Runte was right there.