World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

I have a bad feeling they're going to make dips in the long stretches of dirt on the slides just like they did last year.  You know, to split it up into two doubles as oppose to the quadruple.  It was unnecessary and that's what tore up a bunch of trucks.  Other than that I like the absence of backflip ramps on this end as well.

I was thinking the same thing, but im digging the new style of set up than the stupid Quintuple and quadruple they had last year. 

• Upvote 1

Alright, idea I have,

Since there's no Backflip ramps at all at the end, and they have Perfect room to turn, I have a feeling they're going to do an extra turn at the end. Might be wrong, might be right. The Commercial for it did say Unique Racing & Freestyle Tracks, so..

I highly doubt we'll ever see an extra turn at Vegas. It's been talked about before for many years, but I still don't think they'll do it. Too many risks involved with adding that element to it.

I dont think they would have the trucks make that extra turn. That would require them to quickly swing a truck around towards the fans in a kinda tight area. Could have the backflip containers or ramp at the other end between the racing turns where they had the containers last year and have that side of the course maybe a little more open then last year