World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

No god pls noooooooooooo it's not true,it can't be. why no Lupe why. Mark why did you do this to me. Screw you feld Lupe all the way.

Lupe is a good driver in some situations, but he's inconsistent in terms of putting up a good overall performance. Marc outshines Lupe as a racer and a freestyler because not only does he put great performances, but he's consistent.

I mean, sure, he's consistent, but what is a World Finals without Lupe? He's competed in 11 of them; Marc has only competed in 8. And I completely agree that if you're gonna have three Max-D's and three Grave Diggers, then why not put in a World Champion? He's the one who started El Toro and the one who made it famous. If I were FELD, I'd just put Marc and Lupe in it. Marc drives, black, Lupe drives red.

I mean, sure, he's consistent, but what is a World Finals without Lupe? He's competed in 11 of them; Marc has only competed in 8. And I completely agree that if you're gonna have three Max-D's and three Grave Diggers, then why not put in a World Champion? He's the one who started El Toro and the one who made it famous. If I were FELD, I'd just put Marc and Lupe in it. Marc drives, black, Lupe drives red.

Just because he's a past World Champion doesn't mean he's a great driver anymore. Look at Madusa and get back to me.

What happened to pezo's team, they used to be good but now eh

Really, it's because he has too many trucks so the quality of all of them have suffered. He was great when it was just two but now that he has four, they're all crippled because of it and it's a shame, if he kept just two trucks then the Predator he debuted back in 2007 would've been considered one of the best