World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Dalton and Coty are the ones that all eyes will be glued to in YGS this year so far, in my opinion. If we don't see anymore very good drivers in the YGS soon, we'll definitely be seeing double for Monster Energy in WF XVI.

I'm expecting BJ to be in there once again (which yes if he wins means double Mohawk Warriors, but still he's good)

Not sure if JR will be back, and I'm hoping that they'll put in Saigon Shaker and FINALLY Outlaw.

Not consistent as candice has this year? have you even been paying attention?

Anyways onto Dalton Millican, he surprised me this year, him and Colton both, id like to see what they can do in a typical stadium event like Detroit, San antonio exc

Yeah he consistent alright...in Florida shows. 

• Upvote 2

San Antonio isn't a Florida show, finished 2nd both shows. Houston isn't a Florida Show, he finished 2nd there too. (Noticing a trend of runner up finishes here) The rest of his stadium events were florida shows, where in all of his stadiums shows failed to finish outside of 4th the whole year. That isn't consistent?  Honestly, do you guys even check the stats before you post?

Don't pull a DanDon lol ;)

M'kay then... learn to drop these heated discussions when they're done, not drag them out. You're good at doing that; your track record's strong, broski.

I don't know about Outlaw because Mike Harper isn't necessarily a "rookie". Plus, he didn't appear in many events this year so far, so I don't see why he would be in YGS.

I have to agree with you on some points, and Mike pretty much already announced that his two trucks will be on display only. I think Mike would be a big threat in YGS, however. Nothing's impossible.

M'kay then... learn to drop these heated discussions when they're done, not drag them out. You're good at doing that; your track record's strong, broski.

I was joking around, am I not allowed to do that? I honestly don't care Ik a lot of people get mad about it tho

• Upvote 1

Pardon my ignorance, I haven’t really followed the points system and how the invites will shake out for Vegas this year but I’m curious will there be multiple trucks? Tom will be in Max D, I know Neil won the championship points series and Morgan Kane won the #mymonsterjam  so will there be 3 Max D trucks?