World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

FELD makes 0 sense to me sometimes.. 

Pretty sure youre only supposed to comepete in 2 YGS and this is Becky's 4th.

unless they changed that rule like they did going from the actual rookies in to people who have never been in WF

• Upvote 1

It would definitely be nice if Ty Cornelius, JP Ruggiero, Greg Winchenbach, Travis Groth and Kevin King all make it in to YGS.

Don't get me wrong. I like drivers like Buddy Thompkins, Matt Pagliarulo, and Darrin Goin, but did they pull off some of the best of the best from rookies this year? No. Those guys won't stand a chance against Saucier or Sims (If he makes it in).

It would definitely be nice if Ty Cornelius, JP Ruggiero, Greg Winchenbach, Travis Groth and Kevin King all make it in to YGS.

Don't get me wrong. I like drivers like Buddy Thompkins, Matt Pagliarulo, and Darrin Goin, but did they pull off some of the best of the best from rookies this year? No. Those guys won't stand a chance against Saucier or Sims (If he makes it in).

I think all of these guys have an oppertunity to win, look at when Joe won at WF14, Titan was the obvious fav. going in and could easily compete with the highest level of talent in the industry but he messed up, everyone has a chance and some may not be able to handle the pressure, Saucier looked to have it won at YGS last year and he messed up giving it to Mikey (taking nothing away from Mikey before Daniel gets on me ;) )  but thats just how it happens, you might not be giving enough credit to some of these guys. 

11071736_925797997455152_344830477164957

Yayyyy. Dalton is a surprisingly good driver for his seat time etc. Not sure how good of a chance he stand in Vegas, but maybe people on Fans, Drivers, and Crew Members will actually remember his name and not refer to him as "Blue Thunder kid." (and someone already did it)

inb4 more complaints.

I think all of these guys have an oppertunity to win, look at when Joe won at WF14, Titan was the obvious fav. going in and could easily compete with the highest level of talent in the industry but he messed up, everyone has a chance and some may not be able to handle the pressure, Saucier looked to have it won at YGS last year and he messed up giving it to Mikey (taking nothing away from Mikey before Daniel gets on me ;) )  but thats just how it happens, you might not be giving enough credit to some of these guys. 

Coty and BJ were the two drivers to watch for in YGS last year, so having Mikey finish 2nd in practice and qualifying was surprising enough to me, and the fact that he won on his first full rookie season surprised me.

• Upvote 1

If we're comparing Lupe to Marc, then the clear winner is Marc, Lupe just doesn't deserve the hate he gets  -_-

No one is hating on Lupe, Lupe is just not as you good as you are pulling him to be. First off the whole championshionship he won can be argued because he literally did 3-4 jumps and had one big move in which Jimmy Creten said not to do it(creds to Aaron) and tied with a 31. Secondly Lupe is really not consistent and Candice has been all year despite not getting any wins. Lupe's one win came off of just putting around until he had that one good save and then scored high from fan judges. Plain and simple Lupe does not deserve to be invited based on the fact of him having one or two wow factors in freestyle, good for him. I rather see a deserving driver than a driver who has done nothing all year.

• Upvote 1

Not consistent as candice has this year? have you even been paying attention?

Anyways onto Dalton Millican, he surprised me this year, him and Colton both, id like to see what they can do in a typical stadium event like Detroit, San antonio exc