World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Pardon my ignorance, I haven’t really followed the points system and how the invites will shake out for Vegas this year but I’m curious will there be multiple trucks? Tom will be in Max D, I know Neil won the championship points series and Morgan Kane won the #mymonsterjam so will there be 3 Max D trucks?

This has been covered, yes, multiple trucks with different paints

Honest question, does Mike actually turn down offers to be in Vegas? I mean I'm sure he would have his reasons but honestly that's the only thing I can think of as to why he hasn't been in at least the Shootout since he's been rocking across Texas stadiums for three years now.11075234_10153149251300833_5064689172695

Well hey! I'm happy by it

Good point.

WHY HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT TRENT MONTGOMERY!?  He wins at everything, I don't know if he has left a venue this year with out some fort of win.  However I don't think he will get an invitation for one reason or another, that what it seemed like on social media.  I think the thought of two same name independent trucks in the world finals (assuming he wins the YGS) turns FELD's stomach

• Upvote 2

What worries me is the ratio of FELD trucks to indies in the World Finals. But I'll admit, they did a good job last year with putting a nice amount of indies in. Now let me contradict myself by saying I want Porter in.

WHY HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT TRENT MONTGOMERY!?  He wins at everything, I don't know if he has left a venue this year with out some fort of win.  However I don't think he will get an invitation for one reason or another, that what it seemed like on social media.  I think the thought of two same name independent trucks in the world finals (assuming he wins the YGS) turns FELD's stomach

Or maybe it's because his chassis is being used for something else. 

Something else that was probably in the works before the season started.

You know.

11073504_822429297840608_673192352495728

Or maybe it's because his chassis is being used for something else. 

Something else that was probably in the works before the season started.

You know.

Still you could just put him in Iron Outlaw, I mean it's basically part of the Team 2Xtreme mantra to be able to drive all of the different trucks

Also as to MaxDMan it does.... unless it fills their stomachs with moolah.

11072476_577498309054236_2059424832_n.jp

11082849_577498145720919_338169592_n.jpg

Still you could just put him in Iron Outlaw, I mean it's basically part of the Team 2Xtreme mantra to be able to drive all of the different trucks

Also as to MaxDMan it does.... unless it fills their stomachs with moolah.

11072476_577498309054236_2059424832_n.jp11082849_577498145720919_338169592_n.jpg

They posted a blue side aswell.

Trent could easily run away with that win because he's a naturally talented driver, but what killed it for him last year was a scheduling issue to where he had to drive at another show that weekend. This year, he won't even be getting into Vegas until Thursday morning, and his usual chassis will be in Georgia that weekend anyway. Every truck is being occupied for something that weekend.

Maybe its just me, but I just dont like Trent.. hes not a smart driver. He's good, I wont deny that. and sure the scheduling thing messed it up but we all knew(Us at 2Xtreme that is) that he probably wouldnt be in this year or last year which is probably why the GA show was scheduled. 

Predictions on Titan body and Bounty Hunter?

Anybody? I'd say Jim probably going Blue one side and Yellow on the other. Really cant wait to see it!

And Titan... Don't know what Donalds got in mind but sure as hell know that he'll impress us. I was thinking he'd go with green since he was messing around with his phone and posted a picture of a green titan from his original picture..

And I just gotta say surprises surprises... Screw you feld.