Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

I wasn't going to say anything but Me, Klayton, Cam, Tom Meents, Ryan Anderson, Adam Anderson, John Cena, and Lupe Soza talked a couple days ago on WhatsApp and Klayton wants me to make this year's WF since he doesn't really have the time to do it anymore, soooooo I guess im gonna make it?

• Upvote 9

Do it Kozak. It actually might work. I'll give Tharindu 14 so he can finish it. And I told Tharindu to make this years b/c I dont want to I know you guys wont want me to either lol. Why dont you guys just make a thread for this topic? It doesnt belong in SYP

• Upvote 1

Do it Kozak. It actually might work. I'll give Tharindu 14 so he can finish it. And I told Tharindu to make this years b/c I dont want to I know you guys wont want me to either lol. Why dont you guys just make a thread for this topic? It doesnt belong in SYP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

• Upvote 6

So since the MROR World Finals is coming up, I decided to really go all out on my truck. I don't think I've ever put so much time into a paint, and there's really a lot of detail even to my standards. I just hope I do something cool so this gets put into some kind of highlight video so this body and paint can be immortalized for ages to come. I don't mean to be one of those people, but this really is what I consider a piece of art.

So without further adieu, MROR World Finals V El Toro Loco!

gwJnv.png

Be gentle with me, this is the first time I've put this much detail into one of my trucks.

• Upvote 10