Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

I think you are using a .truck file that has a shorter wheelbase. I know the stock Raminator and Ramuniton have shorter wheelbases because when Tom and I were working on his Executioner duo, we tried using one of those .truck files, and it ended up looking strange because of the shorter wheelbase.

I think you are using a .truck file that has a shorter wheelbase. I know the stock Raminator and Ramuniton have shorter wheelbases because when Tom and I were working on his Executioner duo, we tried using one of those .truck files, and it ended up looking strange because of the shorter wheelbase.

I should really get the tutorial for node/beam edits using blender out.

• Upvote 3

So since the MROR World Finals is coming up, I decided to really go all out on my truck. I don't think I've ever put so much time into a paint, and there's really a lot of detail even to my standards. I just hope I do something cool so this gets put into some kind of highlight video so this body and paint can be immortalized for ages to come. I don't mean to be one of those people, but this really is what I consider a piece of art.

So without further adieu, MROR World Finals V El Toro Loco!

Be gentle with me, this is the first time I've put this much detail into one of my trucks.

NAILED IT! You sir have a bright future on this site!