Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

I'm finally back from my vacation in the Banhamas and I've got a couple of projects to show!

gVbxdTy.png

Not much is done on this one other than what can be see in this picture (opposite side isn't even painted). Also notice that the BKT's have once again been updated.

qY7xa5M.png

Soldier Fortune is pretty much done, and yes I'm aware that the headers are the wrong color, I just threw the body on a preexisting chassis mesh to show it off.

ybORTfw.png

Here's one that still has a ways to go (ignore the flames by the windshield). I'm probably gonna end up redoing the flames. But hey, at least this body's finally being put to use...

Now for something a little different. No, I'm still not making tracks, but I figured I'd take a shot at making a stadium...

JmOrlXi.png

LAWdID6.png

And lastly, here's something very different. I haven't seen anyone try to make engine sounds in a while, so I decided to try to make some of my own.

I LOVE YOU AND FINALLY A NEW EL TORO

Hmm what's that to the left?

It looks like Overwolf, I barely ever use it but its like a program that gives you control of things like skype and stuff without having to Alt+Tab while in a game.

I'm finally back from my vacation in the Banhamas and I've got a couple of projects to show!

gVbxdTy.png

Not much is done on this one other than what can be see in this picture (opposite side isn't even painted). Also notice that the BKT's have once again been updated.

qY7xa5M.png

Soldier Fortune is pretty much done, and yes I'm aware that the headers are the wrong color, I just threw the body on a preexisting chassis mesh to show it off.

ybORTfw.png

Here's one that still has a ways to go (ignore the flames by the windshield). I'm probably gonna end up redoing the flames. But hey, at least Harlow's body's finally being put to use...

Now for something a little different. No, I'm still not making tracks, but I figured I'd take a shot at making a stadium...

JmOrlXi.png

LAWdID6.png

And lastly, here's something very different. I haven't seen anyone try to make engine sounds in a while, so I decided to try to make some of my own.

o_o

It looks like Overwolf, I barely ever use it but its like a program that gives you control of things like skype and stuff without having to Alt+Tab while in a game.

I meant the model to the left on Andrew's screenshots.

NFmDMhP.png

b8qLyrT.png

cdLz3BY.png

Final Update to the MROR Metal Mulisha. I darkened the Grill a little more and I made sure the truck doesn't shine to the point where you can't see the truck at all. I can't wait to use this truck for getting a win for Team CAR.

Also:vTITI5q.jpg

I made a new Logo for Team CAR, for the World Finals.

• Upvote 4