Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Todd Leduc in Metal Mulisha wins freestyle with a 41 in Arlington.

Adam wins racing in Anaheim and gets the qualifying too. So now he's skyrockets to 16 points while in 2nd, with 7 points. And Adam wins with 4 straight racing wins.

Adam Anderson Triples down in Anaheim with Brad Allen in Brutus getting donuts.

Judges f!#king sucked in Anaheim.

9 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Todd Leduc in Metal Mulisha wins freestyle with a 41 in Arlington.

Adam wins racing in Anaheim and gets the qualifying too. So now he's skyrockets to 16 points while in 2nd, with 7 points. And Adam wins with 4 straight racing wins.

Adam Anderson Triples down in Anaheim with Brad Allen in Brutus getting donuts.

Judges f!#king sucked in Anaheim.

Disagreed. While Overkill and Max-D came close to winning this, I thought this judging was perfect.

2 hours ago, Double.D said:

^I kinda have to agree. Other than the fact I think Vaters Jr. got a little underscored, I have no quarrels with how the final placements were.

I agree little with you, Devin and I mean little. But that was exactly what happened. Adam had a phenomenal run, but Overkills, Soldier Fortune, JYD and El Toro got underscored. And Max-D basically got over scored for sure.

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I agree little with you, Devin and I mean little. But that was exactly what happened. Adam had a phenomenal run, but Overkills, Soldier Fortune, JYD and El Toro got underscored. And Max-D basically got over scored for sure.

How the hell was Meents overscored? Sure, he did start off slow, but in the middle of the run he got larger air, and he had some of the best crossthreading I've seen this year so far.