Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Cole FTW!!!! Also I think Bari is probably the top driver on the east tour because he is the most experienced- But of course, Brianna and Cynthia and the Basls are good drivers, and you never know what Jared, Mark and Cole can do. All I know is i'm happy that Cole, Brianna and Cynthia will be in Tulsa. Cynthia pretty much loves me ever since I met her in Vegas '14. (she was there cuz shes dating Joey Sylvester if you didnt know and was there with us last year)

Cole FTW!!!! Also I think Bari is probably the top driver on the east tour because he is the most experienced- But of course, Brianna and Cynthia and the Basls are good drivers, and you never know what Jared, Mark and Cole can do. All I know is i'm happy that Cole, Brianna and Cynthia will be in Tulsa. Cynthia pretty much loves me ever since I met her in Vegas '14. (she was there cuz shes dating Joey Sylvester if you didnt know and was there with us last year)

Cynthia seems like one of the coolest people out there. I'm still waiting for Becky and Donald v. Joe and Cynthia v. Jimmy and Dawn event. 

Another video was released today, confirming info on the ladies of Monster Jam, and introducing a new driver for Scooby-Doo!

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2015/11/07/1/

At the end of the vid, Coty Saucier confirms that  Madusa will be making a special announcement soon... new paint scheme? new driver? WHAT IS IT!?

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Didnt know Anger Management still ran.. looks like the SUD Fanboys finally got to Overkill and hung it for its "crimes". 

Another video was released today, confirming info on the ladies of Monster Jam, and introducing a new driver for Scooby-Doo!

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2015/11/07/1/

At the end of the vid, Coty Saucier confirms that  Madusa will be making a special announcement soon... new paint scheme? new driver? WHAT IS IT!?

Well based on the hints she dropped its probably a Alundra Blayze truck like we discussed a few pages ago. 

Atleast all the drivers are hot? I think thats a plus. And atleast 2 of them can drive so i mean.. also, DAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Rip to that Transmission tho

I mean I don't doubt that the new driver Lindsay can drive, and I get WHY they have so many Scooby Doo trucks but... I'm sorry I feel like it's overkill. At least with El Toro, and what I'm assuming with Max D and Digger this year the schemes are different