Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

12191751_1138149916218911_39391972807502

First of the new rookies, there will be a second yellow El Toro Loco driver named Kayla Blood who raced ATVs for Monster Jam in the past

Also everything about this photo screams "I'M DRIVING GRAVE DIGGER NEXT YEAR!"

12191833_1080111728680306_33323302971836

Why does it look like Adam's eyes are so incredibly huge and why does he look so young and why does it look like his face was just plastered on a person with a Grave Digger fire suit one?

And what's happening to Legend?

Gone probably, unless they changed up last minute and Cole Vernard will drive it instead of a Digger or if the "switch" goes the way I think it will and Morgan Kane will drive it. Both of those are unlikely though

Why does it look like Adam's eyes are so incredibly huge and why does he look so young and why does it look like his face was just plastered on a person with a Grave Digger fire suit one?

Because apparently Magnaflow is good with headers but terrible at photoshop 

Gone probably, unless they changed up last minute and Cole Vernard will drive it instead of a Digger or if the "switch" goes the way I think it will and Morgan Kane will drive it. Both of those are unlikely though

So the most accurate thing is that SUD and Legend are gone?

And why do they continue to use that old picture of #20 for like every promo of Grave Digger? Also judging by Adam in both pictures it looks like his face was mirrored on promo image.

A few things that I noticed looking at the lineups:

1. Scooby-Doo, Zombie, and El Toro Loco will indeed be getting some new drivers in 2016.

2. It appears that Monster Jam is going to a whole new level with the number of shows, as certain events in the lineup will be having SIX SHOWS!

3. Saigon Shaker is still around for 2016, and so is Blue Thunder. I'm guessing whoever is driving it in Sweden may be a new driver for the truck.

4. Hmm... it appears that  Soldier Fortune: Black Ops and Alien aren't on the lineup for Jacksonville, Florida, but Lumberjack  still is. Maybe those two part part of "more TBA!"?

I overall like the new whole concept for this year. Having two MMJ shows on both East and West sides of the Nation is a pretty nice idea considering it was all over last year. Even all the new trucks like Alien, SF: Black Ops, (even though that'll probably either be just a slap on the nameplate or a new design overall) and all the new drivers that are included this year.

Also, I'm guessing from the video that the whole, "New Grave Diggers" and "New Max-Ds" are either just replacements for the trucks, (such as the whole Colton/Morgan thing that might be happening) or new additions. Who knows though.. But I'm pretty hyped about what's in store for next year.

I overall like the new whole concept for this year. Having two MMJ shows on both East and West sides of the Nation is a pretty nice idea considering it was all over last year. Even all the new trucks like Alien, SF: Black Ops, (even though that'll probably either be just a slap on the nameplate or a new design overall) and all the new drivers that are included this year.

Also, I'm guessing from the video that the whole, "New Grave Diggers" and "New Max-Ds" are either just replacements for the trucks, (such as the whole Colton/Morgan thing that might be happening) or new additions. Who knows though.. But I'm pretty hyped about what's in store for next year.

I don't know what's creepier, that photo of Adam, or the fact that it is already your profile picture.

A few things that I noticed looking at the lineups:

1. Scooby-Doo, Zombie, and El Toro Loco will indeed be getting some new drivers in 2016.

2. It appears that Monster Jam is going to a whole new level with the number of shows, as certain events in the lineup will be having SIX SHOWS!

3. Saigon Shaker is still around for 2016, and so is Blue Thunder. I'm guessing whoever is driving it in Sweden may be a new driver for the truck.

4. Hmm... it appears that  Soldier Fortune: Black Ops and Alien aren't on the lineup for Jacksonville, Florida, but Lumberjack  still is. Maybe those two part part of "more TBA!"?

1. Okay I'll give you that one 

2. They've done it before I think

3. Saigon Shaker was never going anywhere, and we established who's driving Blue Thunder overseas as well as Blue Thunder being in the MMJ leaked lineups

4. Lumberjack is an indie and has already been announced and debuted, while Black Ops and Alien were leaked and not announced, we technically are not supposed to know of those trucks