Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Yes but they both have 10 or more years in a Willman chassis. Colton or Jared meanwhile would be brand new in the trucks and last time we saw someone brand new drive a Willman was Kreg Christensen back in 09 and well... he switched to a CRD for a reason himself

lol, I saw him in toronto and he fliped in round 1

I hope he's not getting out yet, because...................

absolutely NOTHING in the whole sport would be the same without him.

Except everything.

He's been made pretty irrelevant lately as they try to have him fade away from the Monster Jam scene until he officially retires.  

Everyone is driving better than him these days and Monster Jam will continue on without him with a very minimal impact. 

• Upvote 1

People do realize most kids today only know drivers by the names on the suits right? Your Grave Digger, hes Monster Energy, guy over there is Max D, and shes Scooby Doo.  That all I hear at pit party's regardless of whos driving. Kids just dont associate with it being Dennis, Adam, Tom, Damon, Coty, or Nicole(just some random names) they just see the trucks. 

People do realize most kids today only know drivers by the names on the suits right? Your Grave Digger, hes Monster Energy, guy over there is Max D, and shes Scooby Doo.  That all I hear at pit party's regardless of whos driving. Kids just dont associate with it being Dennis, Adam, Tom, Damon, Coty, or Nicole(just some random names) they just see the trucks. 

That one over there is Obsession, legend has it his tires came off the ground once back in '99, but that is probably just a far fetched myth

So Tom is the only Max D driver to not get a new scheme, but Dennis is the only one that will for Digger

#FELDLogic

Also there seems to be a glitch where for some shows (Jacksonville and Atlanta specifically) where it lists Todd Morey in the event as well (dunno why) when Tony in SF: Black Ops is confirmed for those events (17 truck fields HAVE happened before, but it'd still be really bizarre)

Edited by Charlie H.