World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

I just like keeping people who argue with no context other then "because I say so" honest. I am not going to even get into backflips or their place in the sport. But I will say that I do not disagree with your statement.

13 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Ah, sarcasm...I get ya. I get ya. If we get another "undeserved" FS Champion because of poor judging this year, I'll flip a table. 

Don't get me wrong, Mikey's run was decent and all, but we all know who should've won that year.

mikes run was good but the only major thing he did was that giant leap witch came after bonus time

Why can we not just say congratulations to Mikey... He had an amazing and solid run. This guy is a helluva driver who pays out of pocket and works on his own truck to keep it maintained to put on a great show for the fans. How would you feel if you worked your ass off day in and day out to get told by people you didn't deserve it. How about not only getting invited to the BIGGEST monster truck show, but WINNING freestyle at the biggest monster truck show and getting told you didn't deserve it. What about paying out of your own paycheck to absolutely destroy your truck for the fans and then have those same fans tell you that your run shouldn't have won. Overkill is one the most beautiful trucks out there and that team runs their stuff very hard and works even harder to keep their stuff maintained, clean, and beautiful looking. The least you can do if you don't agree with the judging is tip your cap to these hard working people and move on. Coming from an independent team, I know how much blood, sweat, hard work, time away from home, and money is behind each and every trophy. I FULLY understand that people have their own opinions on things, but don't take anything away from Mikey, the Vaters team, or family. They have all made incredible sacrifices to get to the World Finals and go all out for the fans, just be respectable and congratulate him on being a champion.

• Upvote 11

24 minutes ago, obsessionracing said:

Why can we not just say congratulations to Mikey... He had an amazing and solid run. This guy is a helluva driver who pays out of pocket and works on his own truck to keep it maintained to put on a great show for the fans. How would you feel if you worked your ass off day in and day out to get told by people you didn't deserve it. How about not only getting invited to the BIGGEST monster truck show, but WINNING freestyle at the biggest monster truck show and getting told you didn't deserve it. What about paying out of your own paycheck to absolutely destroy your truck for the fans and then have those same fans tell you that your run shouldn't have won. Overkill is one the most beautiful trucks out there and that team runs their stuff very hard and works even harder to keep their stuff maintained, clean, and beautiful looking. The least you can do if you don't agree with the judging is tip your cap to these hard working people and move on. Coming from an independent team, I know how much blood, sweat, hard work, time away from home, and money is behind each and every trophy. I FULLY understand that people have their own opinions on things, but don't take anything away from Mikey, the Vaters team, or family. They have all made incredible sacrifices to get to the World Finals and go all out for the fans, just be respectable and congratulate him on being a champion.

thank you! someone who also agrees, I feel he deserved it as well

40 minutes ago, obsessionracing said:

i know what you mean by that but you can agree his run was solid maybe his best run ever im not saying he doesnt deserve it but i thought the judges where wrong last year with almost everything and that is my opinion 

I still think that Fullboar deserves every Monster Jam World Finals tittle, since it's an awesome truck, way better than a FELD truck and unique it's own way, Ed Edkert its an amazing top class driver.

15 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Does menstruation last for a year normally or is it just a "monster jam fan" thing?

It's our specialty, thought you would know, you've been around it long enough :P

• Upvote 1