Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

3 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I've been working on the MROR track for this week. I haven't made a track in a while, and I'm not too pleased with how it turned out, but it works well and is fun to drive on.

i like it good job 

39 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I've been working on the MROR track for this week. I haven't made a track in a while, and I'm not too pleased with how it turned out, but it works well and is fun to drive on.

Looks great! But aren't you supposed to start on the wall instead of at the ramp? Meh. Can't wait to drive on it!

6 hours ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Started working on this earlier, done for today. Gonna be lit...

New racing style, now what to call it?

Jump over St Louis style

1 hour ago, MJFanatic said:

7/10, needs more color, feel like you could have done something better with the space in the track, felt the same with Tampa that @DannyMackey made

No one's posted here for 5 hours? Weird. I guess I'm just used to how quickly 49 rolled on by.

You can tell I'm a blender retard when it took me this long to figure out how to smooth the chassis.

Anyway, Blacksmith's chassis is finally done. I fixed the transmission, moved the engine, added headers, added a seat mount, fixed some minor flaws in the gauges, removed some parts that weren't on Blacksmith's original chassis, and so on.

Here's the final product.

Lw0MjDI.png

EDIT: I made a couple of stupid mistakes. After adding textures, I found that the gauges were on backwards, the engine wasn't completely textured, and a battery was backwards. Gonna have to redo the chassis because I can't undo that far.