Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

3 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

I got the paint mapped out, I just can't add the shine to it like a chrome job. I figured out how to add the spec map (thanks Jon), but it's not coming out chrome in game. Not even sure the ripped body will be much better though...

UPDATE: Did some testing in blender, and neither the 07 game rip OR Harlow's body will fit the chassis right no matter where I move the body, chassis, how I resize it, or resize the headers. I'm gonna have to use the V4 Updated body, unless someone has any other recommendations.

In blender, you press S and then whatever of the following keys: x, y & z, that migth help you scale down the body

IN OTHER NEWS

Oh boi this looks way better textured and i gotta work on tracks for Chad which i haven't started yet, woooooooooooo

8f5bd2a8e8.png

• Upvote 13

5 minutes ago, Edy said:

In blender, you press S and then whatever of the following keys: x, y & z, that migth help you scale down the body

IN OTHER NEWS

Oh boi this looks way better textured and i gotta work on tracks for Chad which i haven't started yet, woooooooooooo

r u telling me we race around a giant dong?:wacko:

6 minutes ago, Edy said:

IN OTHER NEWS

Oh boi this looks way better textured and i gotta work on tracks for Chad which i haven't started yet, wooooooooooo

Ye I fixed it. But the bake is just awful... Like every inch of the truck is in a different spot. The track looks good tho!

3 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Yay for indies

Before everyone gets their panties in a wad, relax, it won't lag your game.  There are only 868 verts that are collide-able so it should be pretty fps friendly

#BringBackCrushCars!

Looking really good!

Okay, so I figured out that I can fix the body, which I did. So it'll still use Harlow's body, just a little deformed. All I gotta do is map it, bake it, and add the chrome and she'll be done.