Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

10 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Okay, so part one of the surprise is now being unveiled!

I did say that it could or couldn't be the green ghost, but remember that the surprise isn't over yet.

I also did say it was run on 20's chassis.

HERE YALL'S GO!

All I gotta do is add a spec map which I'm not sure on how to do. I'll get back to you on that.

BEAUTIFUL!!

21 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Okay, so part one of the surprise is now being unveiled!

I did say that it could or couldn't be the green ghost, but remember that the surprise isn't over yet.

I also did say it was run on 20's chassis.

HERE YALL'S GO!

All I gotta do is add a spec map which I'm not sure on how to do. I'll get back to you on that.

Looks Nice!!!!

2 hours ago, rockgod24 said:

I might have to do that........ :D  (BTW I take no care in American politics so nobody should be offended for some godam reason)

Also I'm gettin more props on this.

Anyone got an idea for a sister truck?

Love the stance

Okay. I have started out as a blender noob so here is the wip chassis and body design for an upcoming truck called Soaring Eagle 2016. If anyone can make the Hood/Roof and Doors/Side Panels to where they're together it would be very well appreciated. Also, if you can draw a better eagle in paint.net maybe you can redo the eagle for me since I suck at computer painting.

Chassis:  FOKQccS.jpg

Soaring Eagle 2016 Hood

YifUwDp.png

Soaring Eagle 2016 Body

JNycI00.png

Yeah. I need to finish the other side of the body but I will. 

4 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Okay. I have started out as a blender noob so here is the wip chassis and body design for an upcoming truck called Soaring Eagle 2016. If anyone can make the Hood/Roof and Doors/Side Panels to where they're together it would be very well appreciated. Also, if you can draw a better eagle in paint.net maybe you can redo the eagle for me since I suck at computer painting.

Chassis: 

Soaring Eagle 2016 Hood

Soaring Eagle 2016 Body

Yeah. I need to finish the other side of the body but I will. 

I see what you mean about drawing a better eagle. It's basically a duck rn.

Other than that the chassis looks like it's coming along nicely for your first time. Just don't rush and you'll have a decent first chassis.

Lmao about the duck, my Mom and my Grandma commented on when I did an aqua overlay the eagle looked more like a Mallard. My mom suggested it be called the Monster Mallard. Thanks about the chassis. I just started it today. Does it look realistic or needs more work?

48 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

was hoping i forgot how to do this but evidently no.

Can you send that to me when you get on Discord? I'd like to put the new Barbarian together.

Edited by Jon Cannon

On 7/29/2016 at 3:06 PM, Edy said:

Harlow's body

I got the paint mapped out, I just can't add the shine to it like a chrome job. I figured out how to add the spec map (thanks Jon), but it's not coming out chrome in game. Not even sure the ripped body will be much better though...

UPDATE: Did some testing in blender, and neither the 07 game rip OR Harlow's body will fit the chassis right no matter where I move the body, chassis, how I resize it, or resize the headers. I'm gonna have to use the V4 Updated body, unless someone has any other recommendations.