Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

this track is very close to done. just need to add the rollers on the sides, paint it, and put it ingame keep in mind that this is my first attempt at a track

bandicam_2016-07-26_19-57-57-813.jpg

Edited by tyrannos
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Anyway, gotta love the secrety secrets.

You guys can guess, but all I'm gonna say is that it was run on the Grave Digger 20 chassis.

Gren gost plzx? ;(

If you do do the Green Ghost i'm going to refire my old digger XX pack i made 2 years ago, From scratch.

Take a Guess (easssy)

63og3hk.png

12 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Gren gost plzx? ;(

If you do do the Green Ghost i'm going to refire my old digger XX pack i made 2 years ago, From scratch.

Take a Guess (easssy)

A hall bros truck. Raminator and Rammunition

4 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Gren gost plzx? ;(

Take a Guess (easssy)

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But you gave me a good idea.

I'm not good with chassis but I'm gonna take a random guess and say Metal Mulisha, Wild Flower, or Pirate's Curse.

The chassis has been completed. I have to say it looks alright.

If I was to do the green ghost @rockgod24 it would be a real challenge to get the graphics, because no offense to @worldfinals but those graphics are kinda outdated (2012, I mean, ya gotta admit. Still looks cool tho.), so I'd be stuck trying to cut it out of a side view pic or draw it in an image manip. program.

But for now, here's the chassis.

(maybe I'll get as many upvotes on this as fast as I did on Imgur)

Friggin people on Imgur gave me a rep of like -50 because I was uploading a bunch of images to the community and it wasn't their taste. This pic got like 20 in like 15 minutes tho.

DQNN8gd.png

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

The chassis has been completed. I have to say it looks alright.

If I was to do the green ghost @rockgod24 it would be a real challenge to get the graphics, because no offense to @worldfinals but those graphics are kinda outdated (2012, I mean, ya gotta admit. Still looks cool tho.), so I'd be stuck trying to cut it out of a side view pic or draw it in an image manip. program.

But for now, here's the chassis.

(maybe I'll get as many upvotes on this as fast as I did on Imgur)

Friggin people on Imgur gave me a rep of like -50 because I was uploading a bunch of images to the community and it wasn't their taste. This pic got like 20 in like 15 minutes tho.

where did u get that OrgeMeshtool at?

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

where did u get that OrgeMeshtool at?

I did put it up for download on the site like last week or so. I found it on Google after searching for forever. Guess my file isn't approved yet. ;-;

liek if u cri evrytem

1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

just wondering since I never had it in the first place.

Eh I'm sure most non-content creating people don't. Not saying you're not a content creator but I'm sure people who don't make content wouldn't bother to have this essential.

And by the way, the body for the chassis is gonna come from the 07 game rip like Blacksmith's did (Alan's).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Eh I'm sure most non-content creating people don't. Not saying you're not a content creator but I'm sure people who don't make content wouldn't bother to have this essential.

And by the way, the body for the chassis is gonna come from the 07 game rip like Blacksmith's did (Alan's).

very cool.