Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

17 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

No one's posted here for 5 hours? Weird. I guess I'm just used to how quickly 49 rolled on by.

You can tell I'm a blender retard when it took me this long to figure out how to smooth the chassis.

Anyway, Blacksmith's chassis is finally done. I fixed the transmission, moved the engine, added headers, added a seat mount, fixed some minor flaws in the gauges, removed some parts that weren't on Blacksmith's original chassis, and so on.

Here's the final product.

We all learn somewhere. Looks good so far.

Well, after the chassis fail, I decided I still had time to do one more thing before I shut my PC off for the night.

The Classis World Finals 8 is now pending approval. It was requested by me, but someone linked me a Drive with all of the old tracks, and I decided to convert it.

Screenshots will come soon.

2 hours ago, tyrannos said:

for some reason it wont let me delete the pics. whenever i try it deletes the whole message

Go into the quote, put the cursor after the last piece of text, and use the right arrow to move the cursor to in front of the pic. Backspace.

Anyway, gotta love the secrety secrets.

You guys can guess, but all I'm gonna say is that it was run on the Grave Digger 20 chassis.

"TO THY LEGION CRY

THOU SHALL ARISE OF FLAMES AND THUNDER

TO CLAIM THY PRIZE"

RTAttil.png