Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

10 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

The next step is to re-create that MTM2 track I can never remember the name of but had a water tower and an upright 747 as obstacles... Or a track where Trump's wall is an obstacle

I actually made the racing version of that track for my Monster Outlaws finale, it is released on the site I believe. I do have to get around to making the freestyle version of that.

37 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Or a track where Trump's wall is an obstacle

I might have to do that........ :D  (BTW I take no care in American politics so nobody should be offended for some godam reason)

Also I'm gettin more props on this.

PKlaNjM.png

9LqX2v1.png

Anyone got an idea for a sister truck?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

I might have to do that........ :D  (BTW I take no care in American politics so nobody should be offended for some godam reason)

Also I'm gettin more props on this.

Anyone got an idea for a sister truck?

Snake maybe?

Oh and if anything bad happens to us down in Murica I might have to come move in with you

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

The next step is to re-create that MTM2 track I can never remember the name of but had a water tower and an upright 747 as obstacles... Or a track where Trump's wall is an obstacle

Making custom tracks has been very fun latetly so expect some crazy ideas i have in mind to pop here and in the downloads.

I feel i have like i have no limits and that my creativity can explote, unlike the replicas

1 minute ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Okay, QUICK QUESTION:

Do you think that for my secrety secret I should use the ripped Grave Digger body from the 07 game? Or use a different body?

Harlow's body

Okay, so part one of the surprise is now being unveiled!

I did say that it could or couldn't be the green ghost, but remember that the surprise isn't over yet.

I also did say it was run on 20's chassis.

HERE YALL'S GO!

OaHiPpJ.png

All I gotta do is add a spec map which I'm not sure on how to do. I'll get back to you on that.

• Upvote 3