Show Your Projects Chapter 68

CMDeerfoot

I've spent the past couple days building Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenvile, SC. I used the Google Maps seating display for the stands and I'm just eyeballing the extra details, but overall this should come out to scale for SMV5 and looking nice and detailed. TJ's Washington DC pod for reference.

e2g3JTH.pngQKWP1VP.png

I'm definitely not looking forward to building the rest of the ceiling.

• Upvote 12

I'm working on a revamp of the WF13 track. I am also experimenting with NOCO and here is one of the results. That's not a truck prop. That's a drivable El Toro Loco that I drove into the backflip wall.

screenshot_2023-05-06_10-48-48_1.png

screenshot_2023-04-30_14-08-04_1.png

screenshot_2023-04-30_14-08-07_1.png

screenshot_2023-04-30_14-08-09_1.png

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

I got the exact flame pattern for the backflip wall. I also got the right colors for the dirt and flames. I also have a freestyle version with worn down dirt and tire tracks overlays overlayed onto it. The overlays I got from Google Images.

WF13DirtJump.png

WF13DirtJumpFreestyle.png

• Upvote 4

Speaking of Proving Ground, after almost 3 years of work, North Country Bandit 6 is nearing completion just in time for me to (once again not) compete in a sim monsters tour :D

Screenshot (331).png

Screenshot (332).png

Screenshot (333).png

Screenshot (334).png

On 6/5/2023 at 10:02 PM, KillSwitch said:

hello sim monsters syp thread

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

double post but throttle monster kcm pack

spacer.png

that straight line track is pure heat. can't wait to holeshot people on it lol.

On 5/4/2023 at 5:17 PM, DiggerFan said:

Another version of Auto Value King Krunch. This is after they stretched the wheelbase & went to a center seat in late 1991:

Amt6DFI.jpg

fWm9B8B.jpg

that looks so much better than the old one, WOW

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 8:19 AM, zero_mass said:

I've spent the past couple days building Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenvile, SC. I used the Google Maps seating display for the stands and I'm just eyeballing the extra details, but overall this should come out to scale for SMV5 and looking nice and detailed. TJ's Washington DC pod for reference.

e2g3JTH.pngQKWP1VP.png

I'm definitely not looking forward to building the rest of the ceiling.

I found a stadium promoter's almanac at the Minneapolis Municipal Archives back in 2022 while I was killing time waiting for entry to Monster Jam. it has multiple volumes dating back to the 60s, with precise floor measurements, ceiling measurements, seating capacity, and more. it's ridiculously detailed. it has practically every stadium and arena on the planet in it, up until 2019 last I checked. I posted a lot of what I found for Mario a couple years ago in USHRA and Sim-Monsters, if you want me to sometime this month I can go back and find all the specifics for this stadium and send them your way. Shoot me a DM on Discord if you want.