Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

That was a wicked launch. Not sure what would have broken in a landing like that, definatly the rear suspention with my limited knowledge.

The wheelie bar got mangled, the rear half of the frame got a good beating (bends, cracks), and major fiberglass damage. And that's just the start of it...

So Dixie Speedway line up was released:

Iron Outlaw

Bounty Hunter

Gunslinger

River Rat

Heavy Hitter

Get Er Done

Robo Machine

Quite an interesting line up, and one that's really mixed it up after the last couple of years. If I was a betting man I'd guess that Trent would be in Bounty and Nate would be in Outlaw. Darren will probably be in Get Er Done, but I dunno who'd be in Robo Machine.

Quick thing to mention about the line-up. From what I read, it seems that Darren will be debuting a new name for Robo Machine at Dixie; it would seem the truck is going to run as the Menace. It'll be interesting to see what the truck looks like come the weekend of the show.

So Dixie Speedway line up was released:

Iron Outlaw

Bounty Hunter

Gunslinger

River Rat

Heavy Hitter

Get Er Done

Robo Machine

Quite an interesting line up, and one that's really mixed it up after the last couple of years. If I was a betting man I'd guess that Trent would be in Bounty and Nate would be in Outlaw. Darren will probably be in Get Er Done, but I dunno who'd be in Robo Machine.

Interesting line-up indeed. I'll most likely be going again. Last Year Outlaw was replaced by Team Survivor. Not sure if they're going to do that again or not.

Interesting line-up indeed. I'll most likely be going again. Last Year Outlaw was replaced by Team Survivor. Not sure if they're going to do that again or not.

I highly doubt Team Survivor will be brought up again for the remainder of the 2014 season. 

Ah. Didn't realize it was that Survivor. Wonder what they're gonna do with it for the 2015 season.

Yes, it's the Survivor that Chuck Jordan created and made famous back in the 90's and early 2000's. If my count is correct, this is Jim and Dawn's 6th chassis. 4 are currently in competition, the 5th is a bare PEI chassis (not sure what happened with it, though), and the 6th being Survivor. Jim and Dawn did actually buy the Survivor name from Chuck as well, so they spent the extra money to get the name from him too. So, it's obvious they have plans with the Survivor name in the near future.