Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

How could you of all people possibly know what new trucks FELD has? And you said 4th new truck yet to my knowledge we've only identified 2. Also, you think that Scooby will be driven by Nicole and that she'll have advantage? A. She probobly wouldn't be driving in an arena to start the season  and B. She's not that great... Randy, Devin, and maybe Bendzick are going to be walking out with trophies.

Not sure if it was Maxie driving or Bryan Wright, but whoever it was had a pretty sweet run.

One of these days I'll make it up to one of the VMS mud races. Never fails though the events are always on weekends where I'm working. I really wish they'd set the place up to hold a full on monster truck event though. The speedway had some awesome shows years ago but for whatever reason they stopped doing the shows.

Like I said I hope JYD and Pirates Curse are both new. As far as I know, Flame Motorsports only has 3 chassis and 3 drivers, hence only King Krunch, without Nitro Hornet or El Matador. I think its possible that JYD and Pirates Curse are both FELD trucks because it wouldn't surprise me if they are adding as many new trucks as they can to make up for all the indies not running MJ this year, such as Anson's 2, Darrens 2, and I think someone said on here or in 2015 thread Gunslinger wont be buying BKTs either. I read somewhere that the new deal is no matter how many shows you run you have to buy BKTs. but IDK