Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

#Preston4YoungGuns16

Also Lexington has been leaked:

Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, Backwords Bob® driven by TBD, Stinger driven by TBD, Instigator driven by TBD, Backdraft driven by TBD, Midnight Rider driven by TBD, Bounty Hunter® driven by TBD and Scarlet Bandit™ driven by TBD!
Besides BB, I think you can guess who's driving the trucks

I think the "besides" part goes to Midnight Rider. It's obvious who's driving BB. My predictions are Zane in Stinger, Paul in Instigator, Ty in Backdraft, Jim in Bounty Hunter, and Dawn in Scarlet Bandit.

On an off topic, does anyone know the date set for the line-ups to be announced? Just curious.

They announced the 2014 lineups in late December 2013, and I forgot when they confirmed 2015. IDK for this one.

Well im back from my weekend of monster trucks, spent all weekend up at my uncles shop doing some work to Nitro Menace and Freedom Keeper. This team has some cool stuff coming next year but thats all I can say right now ;). and i'll jump in here, i'm gonna guess that Soldier Fortune Blackops isnt Chad Fortune (since the driver is listed as TBA, basically my only reason lol) I hate the generic Alien name, but look at how cool Zombie And Dragon turned out body wise. Im excited to see both Alien and SF Black Ops designs and hoping for a new Zombie Hunter. Also, I wish those purple beadlocks would get left on Digger, they are sooooo sexy

Oh? I didn't know you were a technician. Also, if Chad isn't in SF, who would be?

Yea that's what I meant it's basically a 2nd SF truck. Also yes I am a technician, my uncle owns Nitro Menace and Freedom Keeper and my dad is the crew chief of Bounty Hunter and Scarlet Bandit team and I crew for both teams when I am at shows with them, and next June I will begin working for Monster Jam. And how is it obvious who's driving Backwards Bob..?

Edited by KMPUNK

Care to elaborate on who Backwards Bob driver is "obvious"? Pablo always seems to have someone new each year running the secondary truck in his hauler so...
And incase people have not caught on, FELD has added alot of new trucks to their roster and that means there is going to be alot of new people driving for them.

Care to elaborate on who Backwards Bob driver is "obvious"? Pablo always seems to have someone new each year running the secondary truck in his hauler so...
And incase people have not caught on, FELD has added alot of new trucks to their roster and that means there is going to be alot of new people driving for them.

So basically the YGS lineup by about 2018 will be as big as the main field

When Pablo's in the Digger, Ryan is most of the time in BB.

Also, Sydney results are up. Son-Uva Digger won Racing, Hot Wheels won freestyle to most likely a not so pleased crowd. Ryan Anderson was robbed for the 2nd time this season. He got FOUR points in bonus time, giving him a 36. But the thing that really pissed me off was that he missed by ONE POINT! F**K THOSE FAN JUDGES!

Edited by TheRetroStyle

I don't know what you mean there. However, that bonus judge did a good job that night, as those were perfect bonus scores for the trucks that got bonus. Only trucks that didn't get two bonus points were Son-Uva Digger, Madusa, and Dragon.

Also...

LUMBERJACK TRUCK DESIGN CONFIRMED!

lumberjack-monster-truck.jpg

Truck was unveiled on August 24, and I found the photo on Google. Apparently it's a new truck for the Crushstation team.

Idk where you've been but that truck has not only been released as the obvious teammate of Crushstation but has even already debuted... and just because Ryan is in BB "most of the time" doesn't mean anything, FELD could put anyone they wanted in that truck. Also I doubt they expand the YGS any bigger or a whole lot bigger, keeps it more interesting with a small field.

• Upvote 1

Ryan Huffaker usually has been out of the seat because he's in school and he usually drives one show a year if not more, so he most of the time isn't driving. I might be wrong but that's how it's been the past few years so someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

• Upvote 1

I don't know what you mean there. However, that bonus judge did a good job that night, as those were perfect bonus scores for the trucks that got bonus. Only trucks that didn't get two bonus points were Son-Uva Digger, Madusa, and Dragon.

Also...

Truck was unveiled on August 24, and I found the photo on Google. Apparently it's a new truck for the Crushstation team.

old news is extremely old

• Upvote 4

When Pablo's in the Digger, Ryan is most of the time in BB.

Not 100% true. In the Pittsburgh show that I went to, which is in February, Pablo was in Digger w/ Bryan Wright in Backwards Bob, and he actually performed pretty well.

Edited by Zach Nicholas

*pic*

How did you not know about Lumberjack? Didn't you mention it along with Jester a few posts ago when complaining about the generic corporate truck names?