Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

At the time I am typing this post, I just remembered Zimmer being in Vegas those 3 times:

2010: Shock Therapy

2013: Superman

2014: Man of Steel

Unfortunately, he never really did well, except in 2013 Freestyle. That was an awesome run he did in Superman. A backflip would've at least given him 2nd.

Also, does anyone know if Dustin Brown is staying in Monster Mutt for 2016? I want to see more from that guy!

At the time I am typing this post, I just remembered Zimmer being in Vegas those 3 times:

Unfortunately, he never really did well, except in 2013 Freestyle. That was an awesome run he did in Superman. A backflip would've at least given him 2nd.

Also, does anyone know if Dustin Brown is staying in Monster Mutt for 2016? I want to see more from that guy!

He lost to Dennis in a close race in 2010, and he ran Shock Therapy in 2011 while Randy Brown drove Man of Steel. Son you need to educate yourself.

2010 he made it to round 3 and barely lost to Dennis... and he never drove man of steel, 2010-2011 he was in Shock Therapy and 2013 he was in superman..  oh boy.. and I'm sure Dustin is staying in Mutt, but even if it isn't in Mutt, he'll be in something im sure

Are you saying Zimmer has never been in Vegas? Because he has. Three times. XI, and XII in Shock Therapy, XIV in Superman. He even came third in Freestyle at XIV. Also one racing championship is more than Marc McDonald has so... I don't know what you're getting at with that.

I just outlined when he had driven in the post below yours. Randy Brown drove man of steel in 2014, and Zimmer drove Shock Therapy in 2010 and 2011, and Superman in 2013. 

Edited by NavySonicShell

I might be riding in the short bus with this one, but i'm guessing Ryan got his new chassis already?

You got the front row seat, buddy boy.

Ryan's truck has only look different this last month because of the shorter housings underneath it. 

I'm going for the lottery for this one, but I think something on Zombie Hunter BESIDES THE BODY got updated this past month with that turret added to the top of the truck?

AND YOU WIN!! This was literally mentioned a few pages earlier so please read before you post for everyone's sake, thank you.

• Upvote 3

Page 7, Devin posted a picture of it.

No I knew the Zombie Hunter pic had been posted. I was referring to the fact that we've told this particular member countless times to read through and not post information that has already been shared. 

Edited by steiale

No I knew the Zombie Hunter pic had been posted. I was referring to the fact that we've told this particular member countless times to read through and not post information that has already been shared. 

Damn my bad lol I read that wrong, excuse my dumbness haha,

Edited by Dantesinferno52