Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

So on Instagram Madusa was hinting at a new project and said "Blayze" which I'm assuming means they're gonna be doing a truck either for the season or for the World Finals based on her old wrestling name Alundra Blayze

If it's a one-off just for Madusa, that's cool I guess. But I'm really really hoping that we don't see another wrestling sponsorship. I like wrestling but I don't want them to try the cringy garbage again (like the NWO thng), otherwise it'll just be 2000 all over again.

Edited by UtahGuy123

12190857_10153724098988256_1215628715303 I will leave this here with yall ;) Personally not bad... The text... Needs work.... But 3 more days till all of the 2016 stuff is released! :) 

FELD HAS DONE IT AGAIN WITH YET ANOTHER WRONG MOVE! I say that the old logo is WAY better. AMEN TO THAT!

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Nascar's Logo hasn't changed since 1978
MLB's logo hasn't changed since 1970
The NFL logo hasn't changed since 1970
NBA logo hasn't changed since 1971
FIFA logo hasn't changed since 1994
F1 logo hasn't changed since the early 2000's
NHRA- Since the mid 80's 

So tell me how "necessary" it is to keep logos constantly changing... Looks like every major sport/race series apart from monster jam has been able to keep the same logo for many years, if not decades. Several of which (NHRA, Nascar, F1) all have more corporations involved than Monster Jam will ever have....... 

NHRA- Since the mid 80's 

So tell me how "necessary" it is to keep logos constantly changing... Looks like every major sport/race series apart from monster jam has been able to keep the same logo for many years, if not decades. Several of which (NHRA, Nascar, F1) all have more corporations involved than Monster Jam will ever have....... 

The sports you listed (other than NBA, NASCAR, and MLB) have changed their logos slightly/moderately over the years they've existed to modernize their look with the time.

NFL:

nfl-900x406.png

FIFA:

fifa_logo_evolution.jpg

Formula 1:

f1_logo_history.jpg

NHRA:

nhra51.gif

200px-National_Hot_Rod_Association_Logo.

Monster Jam is no different. They've had the same design since what, the mid-90's? If they want to change it then by all means they have every right to. The logo itself is creeping on 20 years old.

It's not even a bad logo. It could be much, much worse. At least it's still recognizable, and it still have enough of the old logo in it so it isn't 100% new.

• Upvote 2

NHRA- Since the mid 80's 

Constant? They've had the same logo since 1998 if not earlier. I have no idea what your definition of constant is

Edited by Charlie H.
  • Upvote 1

Am I missing something here because you guys are arguing like FELD redid the logo entirely when the Monster Jam logo has always been a triangle with "Monster Jam" layered ontop with only refinements to freshen it up over the years...

• Upvote 7

I say that the old logo is WAY better. AMEN TO THAT!

I don't think you understand what the gesture "amen" means. It's something a different person who is not yourself would say if they agree with you. You are basically saying that you agree with yourself, and that doesn't look very grand.

• Upvote 5