Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Look, I'm only familiar with Monster Jam, not any other monster truck tour, so I didn't know about the design of this truck until yesterday.

Also, a boatload of info!

Good news for Scooby-Doo fans; Bailey Shea DID NOT GET FIRED!

Nic Grunland will be driving El Diablo in Finland, Puerto Rico, and Sweden.

Blue Thunder is NOT DEAD! It will compete in Stockholm, Sweden with maybe a new driver.

Chad Tingler is indeed still in the tour, as he will substitute for Bari Musawwir in Zombie in Perth.

Jon Zimmer will substitute for Todd Leduc in Metal Mulisha in Perth.

BOOM! TOUCHDOWN, SUCKFACES! SCORE 7 FOR THERETROSTYLE!

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Blue Thunder is NOT DEAD! It will compete in Stockholm, Sweden with maybe a new driver.

Use better word choice next time.  Blue Thunder will have a new driver, Dalton Millican (Driver on the #MoreMonsterJam tour) passed away over the summer.  If you didn't know, now you do, if you did, you need to rephrase your thoughts.  

• Upvote 8

1. Good news for Scooby-Doo fans; Bailey Shea DID NOT GET FIRED!
  2. Nic Grunland will be driving El Diablo in Finland, Puerto Rico, and Sweden.
  3. Blue Thunder is NOT DEAD! It will compete in Stockholm, Sweden with maybe a new driver.
  4. Chad Tingler is indeed still in the tour, as he will substitute for Bari Musawwir in Zombie in Perth.
  5. Jon Zimmer will substitute for Todd Leduc in Metal Mulisha in Perth.

1. We already disproved this a while back
  2. Doesn't say anything about him driving in Puerto Rico so I'd like to know where you found it. He's driven before in the European shows, but he hasn't driven off of that continent. 
  3. Again, already established a while back that the truck wouldn't go away. Also to go along with what maxdfan said, the word choice is a little disrespectful. 
  4. You asked us what happened to Chad a while back, and we answered your question with that information. 
  5. Ok, this wasn't mentioned before so thank you for the original information. 

Bottom line, you can't go around repeating information that was already said and expect to be taken seriously around here. It doesn't take all that long to go back and look at what has been posted. We don't just talk about Monster Jam on here as a few of our members work with teams that run on other tours and we talk about all Monster Trucks here on SM. You don't have to be an expert on the Monster Truck Throwdown tour or the Monster X Tour, but you should know at least something about them. 

• Upvote 1

I have been called alot of things in my time on here but suckface is a new one. Enthusiasm is fine but please realize that there are quite a few members on here that are in the Monster Truck Industry or have really close ties to people that are. Just ease up on the gas pedal, look around and read a bit. Alot of this stuff has been covered already by people that are in the "know'.

• Upvote 3

Look, I'm only familiar with Monster Jam, not any other monster truck tour, so I didn't know about the design of this truck until yesterday.

Good news for Scooby-Doo fans; Bailey Shea DID NOT GET FIRED!

Nic Grunland will be driving El Diablo in Finland, Puerto Rico, and Sweden.

Chad Tingler is indeed still in the tour, as he will substitute for Bari Musawwir in Zombie in Perth.

Jon Zimmer will substitute for Todd Leduc in Metal Mulisha in Perth.

Honestly catch up with your news. It's getting annoying to be reading information over and over again because you're reposting old news. And is "suckfaces" necessary? No offense, but a good 30% of the things you post is either old information, claims that don't make a ton of sense, and a bit of disrespectful stuff. 

• Upvote 2

Please get some better news, I mean that stuff was all reported quite some time ago.. Hell, all you have to do is go to page 1 of this forum to see Blue Thunder is running next year.. Calling us suckfaces was unneeded, especially when your "boatload of info" is all old and past things.. and I, like Gabe, am curious of how you never saw Lumberjack when you literally posted the name complaining about a generic name..

In other news, i'd like to say that i'll be crewing for Nitro Menace and Freedom Keeper some first quarter and i'm pretty excited. Idk if this is news to any of you but i'm pumped for first quarter all around with the 2 new trucks, Alien and SF Black Ops, Excited to see what Zane Rettew has in store for the current Stinger chassis as well as the new one if that means a new scheme. And most of all I'm excited to bring some news we may have coming out of both TK Motorsports(Nitro/Freedom) as well as 2Xtreme racing.. You'll find out soon enough :)

• Upvote 1

And most of all I'm excited to bring some news we may have coming out of both TK Motorsports(Nitro/Freedom) as well as 2Xtreme racing.. You'll find out soon enough :)

I'm intrigued ...

Just ease up on the gas pedal, look around and read a bit. Alot of this stuff has been covered already by people that are in the "know'.

Well put. Just learn TRS, these boys know everything. If you're interested real Monster Truck information at all, don't poke the bear(s).

Anybody know anything about the lineup for January Toronto monster jam?

I'm intrigued ...

Well put. Just learn TRS, these boys know everything. If you're interested real Monster Truck information at all, don't poke the bear(s).

Anybody know anything about the lineup for January Toronto monster jam?

Cam McQueen and Northern Nightmare will probably be there....

Okay smartass comment aside, there isn't any info out yet, give it a couple weeks and it should be released