Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Well, although it would be awesome for a Sonic truck to be in MJ, his chances are pretty low. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't even know how the hell DK made it in back in 2008!

Anyway, if you compare COD with Sonic, it's pretty obvious who has the greater chance of getting in.

Now about Alien...

2013: Zombie

2014: Dragon

2015: Jester

2016: Alien

...where is FELD going with this? Alien's probably going to be a cheap knockoff of Overkill Evolution, cause it DOES have the head of an alien on the side. Lumberjack on the other hand... I don't know.

Oh my god you are dense. Jester is an independent truck and so is Lumberjack!

Edited by Charlie H.
  • Upvote 3

#Preston4YoungGuns16

Also Lexington has been leaked:

Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, Backwords Bob® driven by TBD, Stinger driven by TBD, Instigator driven by TBD, Backdraft driven by TBD, Midnight Rider driven by TBD, Bounty Hunter® driven by TBD and Scarlet Bandit™ driven by TBD!
Besides BB, I think you can guess who's driving the trucks

Edited by Charlie H.
  • Upvote 1

TBD is going to have a busy night...

On a more serious note, Morgan Kane is at a Grave Digger display wearing a Digger driver's shirt and hat.  This may be for the display or perhaps some of the speculation are true that he and Colton are swapping rides.

Well im back from my weekend of monster trucks, spent all weekend up at my uncles shop doing some work to Nitro Menace and Freedom Keeper. This team has some cool stuff coming next year but thats all I can say right now ;). and i'll jump in here, i'm gonna guess that Soldier Fortune Blackops isnt Chad Fortune (since the driver is listed as TBA, basically my only reason lol) I hate the generic Alien name, but look at how cool Zombie And Dragon turned out body wise. Im excited to see both Alien and SF Black Ops designs and hoping for a new Zombie Hunter. Also, I wish those purple beadlocks would get left on Digger, they are sooooo sexy