Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Even besides all of the awful acting there are a few important things to note.  

-It does look like Adam will be campaigning a Grave Digger truck this season, possibly on the FS1 tour or what ever it becomes.  The current Digger driver is TBD.

-FS1 looks to be Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Indianapolis, Houston, Anaheim, St. Louis, Detroit and Syracuse. '

Also from what I can see it doesn't look like there are two main tours.  Dennis and Neil are in the same events through out the year but their competitors are different (as far as I can see at the moment)

-Gonna assume Colton's driving a Max-D, Morgan Kane might switch to Digger. Not sure which side Jared's taking

-Pretty sure that was the new Alien truck concept

-All the Mutts getting a Rottweiler body..?

-FINALLY the different Zombie drivers get different schemes

-BJ said "different Diggers, Max-Ds". Does that mean new schemes or just brand new chassis like Digger 32?

Hamilton ON has been removed from the events, weird because they were selling tickets.

Also anyone else notice that Halifax isn't listed as Maple Leaf Monster Jam? :P

EDIT: Cam and Northern Nightmare isn't listed for Vancouver or London...

Also, if they add him to one event, there are two maple leaf shows on the same date. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Edited by MJFAN

-Lupe Soza is driving El Diablo now
-Rage will be a full time truck
-Bryan Wright is back in Hooked 

Also I wouldn't be so sure of there not being two tours, a lot of lineups have CVH, Razin Kane Trucks, Scooby, Dragon, Son Uva Digger, Natural Disaster Racing, and 2Xtreme in them as the field

Also anyone know where's Chad Tingler and Pablo Huffaker?

Edited by Charlie H.

I have some good news for all:

1. A few months back a rumor was spread that Kevin King may be getting out of Strait Jacket.

Well, I'm very excited to announce...

Birmingham, Alabama:

Grave Digger® driven by Jon Zimmer, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Higher Education driven by Jim Tracey, Black Stallion driven by Matt Cody, Strait Jacket driven by Kevin King, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Backdraft driven by TBA, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones

HE IS NOT LEAVING!!! :D

2. Maxie Broaddus will be making his Monster Jam debut driving Walking Tall in Greensboro, North Carolina on January 8. Shall the hype train begin?

3. DENNIS ANDERSON RETURNS TO GRAVE DIGGER ON JANUARY 9 IN HOUSTON, TEXAS! LET'S GET THEM TIX, BOYS!

4. Fan favorite 2015 trucks, such as Carolina Crusher, Jester, and McGruff will be staying for 2016.

5. Gary Schott will be returning to the sport in 2016 starting in Anaheim, California on January 16 driving  Hooligan. But that's not all, cause he's bringing his son, Gary Schott Jr., who will be driving the fan favorite Terminator.