Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

well Brian is our only driver beside Trent/Jim/Dawn(creten pls let me drive!!) so its probably him lol. And i'd love to see atleast a little something done for El Toro for its 15th anniversary, but then again its kinda hard when you've got 5 trucks with 3 different paint schemes already.

Honest question: Is Mike planning on retiring soon? I mean I wouldn't be surprised, but he's given the reigns heavily to Matt to drive Stallion this year

This surprises everyone I tell that ask me that question, but no. Mike still has a lot up his sleeve specifically for the next 2 years; especially for his 35th anniversary next year.

well Brian is our only driver beside Trent/Jim/Dawn(creten pls let me drive!!) so its probably him lol. And i'd love to see atleast a little something done for El Toro for its 15th anniversary, but then again its kinda hard when you've got 5 trucks with 3 different paint schemes already.

Also El Toro Loco hasn't had a consistent driver for those years (I know, FELD couldn't give a poo less about the drivers)

This surprises everyone I tell that ask me that question, but no. Mike still has a lot up his sleeve specifically for the next 2 years; especially for his 35th anniversary next year.

OG Black Stallion is making a come back isn't it?

OG Black Stallion is making a come back isn't it?

Mike was going to try to have it done for the Hall of Fame induction ceremony this year, but there wasn't enough time to finish it. He definitely wants it done by the summer of 2016 to at least have it around as a roller truck for his 35th anniversary celebration. He has a lot of other very cool stuff happening for 2016, however... ;)

AWESOME save by Rosalee and epic consecutive backflips by Madusa!

Also, I stand corrected on who drove Zombie. I forgot that Bari drove it.

One last thing, I hope they do something for El Toro in 2016, cause you know... 2016 is the 15th anniversary of that truck. The fact that they did something HUGE for Max-D in 2013 for it's 10th and they didn't give a crap about El Toro in 2011 for his 10th just disappoints me.

Buetow's FS victory in Melbourne was the first stadium victory in 2015 where he didn't rob someone. The other victory... you know what I mean.

91bdcd45b7.jpg

I definitely can't take anything you say serious after that one.

Edited by Dantesinferno52
  • Upvote 1

12032071_661828910621175_271559678836098

It could be off, but I believe this is close confirmation that Cole will be driving Digger next year (probably one of the Diggers for the More Monster Jam tours if I'm betting)

Is this post still public? Been gone for a few weeks and trying to get to those photos but cannot seem to find the original post.

I wouldn't be surprised if its gone since that hasn't been announced yet. Also happy to say that next summer im going to attempt to get a job with FELD for summer 2016 and into First quarter 2017(and hopefully beyond that, of course). Wish me luck :)

That was the second show of the day, and if the truck ran in all the events, that freestyle competition was the fourth time at minimum that Todd ran it (pretty hard i'm assuming, considering it was Leduc) so by the end of the freestyle the brake rotors were glowing and sparking.  I'm going to assume he was losing braking power the entire run, and that was the culmination of it.