Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Loving what DiggerFan, and others are doing with 80's and 90's stuff. To many people forget where these amazing monster trucks come from.  I remember as kid sitting at 3 or 4 hour show with Monster Trucks, Sled Pulling and Mud Bogs and would not get board.  

Amazing how far this game has come in past 10 years.  Can't wait to see what else on the way.

I didn't have enough to post last week so I saved it for this week. Continuing to rebuild some of the older trucks up to the current standard so all the trucks are of equal quality.

Apart from the paint, UFO and AboveNBeyond were completely rebuilt from the ground up. Bounty Hunter has the same body (I think it looks good) but the chassis, interior and engine were completely redone. Reptoid got Swegs new body, but I realized pretty quickly that it wasn't accurate for this model year so I had to redo it to have the correct rear-end. Might be hard to tell that in this image though.

Apart from this, was able to build out and test a new replica node/beam for these trucks to move over to. I'm really happy with it, it might be as much fun to drive as TaurusRacers trucks while maintaining correct truck weight and speeds. Anyway, if anyone wants the private build for that hit me up [it only includes The Wrecker].

lyn4VkD.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 3:39 PM, Mario Ortega said:

Giving this project another go...Payne Arena in Hidalgo, Texas!

Some stuff in the arena bowl still has no material, railing in the stands need to be worked on, and hopefully soon i can start adding suites and other small details.
unknown.pngunknown.png

this is awesome! I can't wait to drive around on this track