Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

On 6/12/2021 at 5:25 AM, Chazzymp said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Wait a min, this isnt King Krunch? Agreeable grunt

Fun fact: A good portion of this pack has been from me staring at hot wheels die casts to replicate the designs 

Finally someone is doing these trucks justice. 

For the old TORP chassis, my Bailout/Bad Investment chassis is pretty close. The cradle, length, width, and height are all 1:1 and accurate. 

Weekly update, 3 trucks this week! Original Buffalo Tremor and Problem Child are both done. Thunder Nationals Predator still WIP, paint isn't done. Also been experimenting with doing what I did with Bearly Tame and have a Arcade and Replica build. Arcade build would be LF Class 2 settings. Replica settings had a private build of The Wrecker floating around to people this week for testing.

9alyu5B.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Here's an update on the old school pulling sleds I've been working on...

USHRA Sled 1 - From right-to-left: the original "Go For It!" paint scheme from 1984/1985, the Ford/Budweiser signage from mid-1985, and the Duraliner paint scheme from mid-1986:
boH5Cgp.jpg

USHRA Sled 2 - Both the original 1985 orange "Circuit of Champions" paint scheme (right), and the 1986 Duraliner paint scheme (left):
Hn2Ex6n.jpg

The "Decision Maker" Sled - both the old burgundy paint scheme (right), and the Red Man/Renegades paint scheme from 1988 (left):
OFo7r9X.jpg

The Schaefer Sled Rentals "Super Sled":
mxw0j3m.jpg

The "Old Ironsides" Sled:
UJEQkZO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12