Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Due to copy right issues and continuity errors the paint had to be switched up a tad! but in all seriousness huge thanks to danny to letting me keep using his truck as a base. i greatly appreciate it. and for Trevor M he cloned everything

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Blake Thompson said:

Due to copy right issues and continuity errors the paint had to be switched up a tad! but in all seriousness huge thanks to danny to letting me keep using his truck as a base. i greatly appreciate it. and for Trevor M he cloned everything

spacer.png

spacer.png

What copyright issues?

What's up guys, Lil Baby here. Haha but in all seriousness good evening everyone. I am currently typing this out as I listen to Hellcats and Trackhawks by Lil Durk. I'm with my dad while he DJs a prom and decided why not bring my laptop and get some work done you know? I've made some good progress on Eric Swanson's Obsessed. I'm utilizing Scott Stimson's driveshafts along with my good friend Fernando Martinez's sway bar arms. Finally, I'm using Kolten's rod ends for my sway bar links. Here's an image. As I wrap this up, Who Want Smoke by Natdo Wick is playing.

Edit: Currently using a mobile hot spot right now so the image is not loading for me.

https://imgur.com/IXbPBVW

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Terron said:

What's up guys, Lil Baby here. Haha but in all seriousness good evening everyone. I am currently typing this out as I listen to Hellcats and Trackhawks by Lil Durk. I'm with my dad while he DJs a prom and decided why not bring my laptop and get some work done you know? I've made some good progress on Eric Swanson's Obsessed. I'm utilizing Scott Stimson's driveshafts along with my good friend Fernando Martinez's sway bar arms. Finally, I'm using Kolten's rod ends for my sway bar links. Here's an image. As I wrap this up, Who Want Smoke by Natdo Wick is playing.

Edit: Currently using a mobile hot spot right now so the image is not loading for me.

https://imgur.com/IXbPBVW

epic embed fail

I've been making Scream Bloody Gore look better.

New additions:

• Speckled chassis
  • my new logo
  • better fade on the artwork
  • Special Speckled rims
  • inside of rims are red now

And more as I get more them done.

See smaller updates not shown in images here

spacer.pngspacer.png