Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

ik ik another boring MJ track, this time heavily inspired by this weekend's past show in Newark, also re-worked my mini flip so it won't lag everybody's computer!

WZGZFtf.jpg

yIXfzFe.jpg

FArMzNT.png

I would use different arenas - but I guess we don't get access to all those fancy new ones 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, erhminer said:

ik ik another boring MJ track, this time heavily inspired by this weekend's past show in Newark, also re-worked my mini flip so it won't lag everybody's computer!

WZGZFtf.jpg

yIXfzFe.jpg

FArMzNT.png

I would use different arenas - but I guess we don't get access to all those fancy new ones 🤷‍♂️

Nice to know that this miniflip won't kill everyone's pc (Not that it kills mine :D)

All jokes aside, track looks great 👍

• Like 1

Been awhile since I've posted on here, figured I could show off a coupe of things I've whipped up recently...

spacer.png
First up is prototype short wheelbase monster truck chassis.

spacer.png
Secondly, we have a mega truck chassis that was heavily influenced by the old swing arm Extreme Overkill.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

On 2/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, CMDeerfoot said:

Been awhile since I've posted on here, figured I could show off a coupe of things I've whipped up recently...

First up is prototype short wheelbase monster truck chassis.

Secondly, we have a mega truck chassis that was heavily influenced by the old swing arm Extreme Overkill.

**** this looks good

JbQOI8V.png

So I originally had no plans on remaking any of TaurusRacers trucks for Class 4 (if that is what I end up calling it) and just making different trucks. As you can see though, that has kind of gone out the window here! I wanted to do a remaster of Grave Digger since the ones in the original packs didn't have the best paint. I think it turned out pretty nice for what it is. Also, the very first Gun Slinger joins the roster!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

18 hours ago, WorpeX said:

So I originally had no plans on remaking any of TaurusRacers trucks for Class 4 (if that is what I end up calling it) and just making different trucks. As you can see though, that has kind of gone out the window here! I wanted to do a remaster of Grave Digger since the ones in the original packs didn't have the best paint. I think it turned out pretty nice for what it is. Also, the very first Gun Slinger joins the roster!

spacer.pngthis looks good