Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Ight so originally the plan was to release a pack of open custom mega trucks on my birthday but the CTE from the multiple concussions Ive gotten from football and what I can only describe as possibly undiagnosed ADHD said "hell nah we revamping it" so now theres this with another chassis on the way

spacer.png

shout out to @rockgod88 for the tires and @Andrew for the texture

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

More chassis? More chassis. (I think I might have a problem...)

First couple are some older ones that have been sitting for awhile and i finally finished them up:
spacer.png
first up is a pointy cradle willman with some of my custom touches.

spacer.png
next we have my take on a Hartsock chassis (R.I.P. Scotty).

spacer.png
after that we have yet another random mega truck chassis.

spacer.png
and then we move on to a chassis overhaul that desperately needed to be done. what you see here is a complete revision of the CMD Signature Series chassis that my most personal of customs Mr. Beardman uses. The og version had persistent handling issues from the get go, mainly due to it's very unusual design features; it was tall, long, and had some of the most extreme shock tower tapers even seen. It's still as long as cargo ship, but hopefully the rest of the issues have been addressed as i've chopped down the cradle, the roll cage, and moved the shock towers back out to a more normal positioning. Not sure when Beardman 2.0 will get done, but this version should be much more competitive and less unruly.

As always I've got more in the works, but none of those are in a state to be shared publicly just yet.

• Upvote 9

12 hours ago, CMDeerfoot said:

More chassis? More chassis. (I think I might have a problem...)

First couple are some older ones that have been sitting for awhile and i finally finished them up:
spacer.png
first up is a pointy cradle willman with some of my custom touches.

next we have my take on a Hartsock chassis (R.I.P. Scotty).

after that we have yet another random mega truck chassis.

and then we move on to a chassis overhaul that desperately needed to be done. what you see here is a complete revision of the CMD Signature Series chassis that my most personal of customs Mr. Beardman uses. The og version had persistent handling issues from the get go, mainly due to it's very unusual design features; it was tall, long, and had some of the most extreme shock tower tapers even seen. It's still as long as cargo ship, but hopefully the rest of the issues have been addressed as i've chopped down the cradle, the roll cage, and moved the shock towers back out to a more normal positioning. Not sure when Beardman 2.0 will get done, but this version should be much more competitive and less unruly.

As always I've got more in the works, but none of those are in a state to be shared publicly just yet.

Love this aggressively long willman look. might have to make me a custom on it

Weekly update!

First two are pretty obscure leafers ran in the early 90s. I've wanted The Wrecker built since my MTM2 days but didn't have the skills to do it and no one else was willing to tackle it. Super proud to have it done! Original Bad News as well. Not related to the fast traveling kind.

Last one is a meme cybertruck custom I built in 2020. Felt like cleaning it up and finishing it. Its stupid.

Started on the Original Buffalo Tremor as well, but its not ready to be posted yet.

ePtu9RZ.png

• Upvote 9