Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Does FELD pay for damages?

Nope, they just sit there and say "sucks to suck" to venue owners and carry on their merry way.

/s

Of course they do, if they didn't, they'd have lawsuits almost every month.

I could've told you it was Colt Stephens in Doomsday all along, i've known all year lol. So I met Zoltan & saw Knucklehead this weekend, pretty cool dude and the body is alot better looking in person.

It looked like Jimmy's chassis was running Trent's old body from Q1, although I could be wrong

Also who was driving Iron Outlaw?

I saw that pic of Pablo. Wonder why the original driver of it wasn't in Vegas.

The 1st quarter driver was in vegas (your secondary post elaborating on it is 100% correct, Colt was the driver). Funny thing was for me all I did was look over the chassis's in Vegas and I was able to figure out that Colt's truck matched. Doomsday was on Norm Millers NEA for Vegas.

Deuce has had a number of hard wrecks in that truck and a number of failed backflops that have done a number to it sadly. I don't know if her's has been retired but I could see some of the wrecks taking a toll. From what I was told a couple weeks ago Lupe's chassis was retired. That thing was in bad shape. Unfortunately the old silver Batman chassis that Seasock ran got retired and is sitting out back of the Dungeon. It's in great shape, I honestly couldn't see anything wrong with it. From what I understand the company is going to be retiring chassis after about five years of use.

Fair enough, she has had that CRD for quite a while now and it has had its share of misfortune. The Batman PEI being put out to pasture does not really surprise me, the recent trend is to have standard "truck" cages so bodies can be swapped between chassis's as need be (This shows in the newer molds they have been making, Mutt Rotty El Diabo, NEA, Doomsday, Scooby Doo, etc). Crazy to think that only leaves Blackwell and Becky on PEI chassis's (granted Alex's is a frankenstein mix) after almost 10 years.

Well actually right now our Carroll truck (we like to call it the Carroll truck instead of Trents truck to mess with him lol) has Knucklehead body on it, and Trent is supposed to be driving Outlaw while we have Zoltan in Knucklehead for a stretch. This past weekend Jimmy had Kidney stones so Trent was in Jim's truck while our newest driver, Brian Maes, was in Outlaw.  No Trent trashed his Q1 Body, I think the body on Jims truck right now is the Yellow body fixed, but not painted because he didnt want it painted

Looking at the upcoming event lineups for Monster Jam, and I noticed a few things.

Jamey Garner will be driving Over Bored in Knoxville, Iowa for his Monster Jam debut

Adam Anderson will be driving Grave Digger in Australia. Curious as to who's chassis he'll be on...