Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Yea Gas Monkey is definitely sick. Also saw Alien and I dig it too, altho personally I don't really see the Iron Man resemblance personally 

You can tell it's a highly modified ironman body if you really study it. It's pretty obvious around the grille. I like it though, especially the dome windshield thing.

Alien Invasion looks like it's a mix of Iron Man, Soldier Fortune, and Gas Monkey. Looks weird, if you ask me, but other than that, I'M LOVIN' THAT CHROME!

I question Soldier Fortune & Gas Monkey. I see more NEA than anything. Both this truck and Gas Monkey look really awesome and I can only expect a ton of Hot Wheels Customs for Gas Monkey in the near future when the real truck is released because of its muscle car body.  

Guess I need to get my brain checked cuz i dont even consider Dustin a rising star, i'd say hes past that. I like the normal Mutt alot better on the Rott body than Dalmatian but I like them all. I think the body just suits the trucks well. And Bryce,Candice, and Cynthia will be able to see better. As for Dustin in the merc/Junkyard Dog, rip vision

Out of all of the drivers that just got passed the "rising star" rank, nobody beats this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8yirSDeHoI

(Someone tell that guy that keeps saying "WOO!" to shut up)

Donald is by no means a rising star...  He has been campaigning his Titan truck for at least 4 years and was driving for Bill Payne and Straight Up Racing before that.  He has multiple years of driving experience under his belt.  I would say he is way beyond the "rising star" ran

• Upvote 1