Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

19 minutes ago, James O. said:

spacer.png

My take on the Scooby Doo from the 2018 Orlando show with John Gordon driving.

Only one show this was known to be driven at.

Still working on getting props and doing texturing work too. (Yes the front of it looks rough, ive been advised of it once or twice before)

There's a new body

23 minutes ago, James O. said:

spacer.png

My take on the Scooby Doo from the 2018 Orlando show with John Gordon driving.

Only one show this was known to be driven at.

Still working on getting props and doing texturing work too. (Yes the front of it looks rough, ive been advised of it once or twice before)

why does the scooby look so bright, it also looks like your chassis has hints of red. And it looks as if you havent edge splitted your chassis 

5 minutes ago, help said:

Been working on this for a while now, I know the entire arena doesn't look great, nor does the outside so far but it's all just a wip still. The entire arena is a revamp of the SMRA Salt Lake City track that Dylan Bernier (I believe) made back for the league. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's the original by Dylan Bernier (still hope he made it or ill look dumb): 

spacer.png

Thanks to @Chris B for the pad. I'm hoping for a weekend release but at this point idk im playing fortnite most of the time. i sincerely hate trevor m, alex f, hydro, and aaron lurie for making me do a 3d crowd all of you guys made me lose my sanity.

it looks really great tbh! can’t wait

Couple of Bronco Skins.

WildTrak is the top end Bronco model and I used the graphics package as inspiration. Lots of plastic and I tried to make it look like that in the truck.

BIG MUDDER is a custom skin, I'd be shocked if anyone knows where I got the inspiration from. Its real shiny, doesn't look great in pictures because of that.

MISS DI.MEANOR is started, but the paint is giving me trouble so its not ready to show.

spacer.png

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, help said:

Been working on this for a while now, I know the entire arena doesn't look great, nor does the outside so far but it's all just a wip still. The entire arena is a revamp of the SMRA Salt Lake City track that Dylan Bernier (I believe) made back for the league. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's the original by Dylan Bernier (still hope he made it or ill look dumb): 

spacer.png

Thanks to @Chris B for the pad. I'm hoping for a weekend release but at this point idk im playing fortnite most of the time. i sincerely hate trevor m, alex f, hydro, and aaron lurie for making me do a 3d crowd all of you guys made me lose my sanity.

I hate you too but i like the work

• Like 1

Don Frankish Going Brr in V4.
Fun fact, all I did for both of these trucks is extend, shorten or edit some models like the 4links, axles or swaybar-links. Makes me extra happy cause I won't have to ask every ror vet who made this 7 year old rod. Every single mesh is originally in Edy's NAMT version.

spacer.png

spacer.png

screenshot_2021-02-19_09-11-58_2.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Danny Werewolf said:

Fun fact, all I did for both of these trucks is extend, shorten or edit some models like the 4links, axles or swaybar-links. Makes me extra happy cause I won't have to ask every ror vet who made this 7 year old rod. Every single mesh is originally in Edy's NAMT version.

not bad for some V4 converts i'll give you that lol xd
no clue if these would be released cuz it's just again a V4 convert & nothing else.
but that's just me thou.

2 hours ago, Danny Werewolf said:

I completely forgot that I was supposed to work on these for you, glad you were able to get it done! For something that looks like it should be pretty simple, that's a good amount of work. Nice job!