Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

21 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Track is a bit over sized all around but once I realized it I had already baked and textured everything so the vehicles and other props would have been small if i scaled the entire model down so you'll just have to deal with it.  That's my mistake.  Also found two errors when I was taking the screenshots and don't want to go back and fix them, one you cant really tell (its a fence texture issue on one face) and the second you only notice if you're really looking (floating non collide jersey barrier next to the ambulance)

Will be up in the downloads and scrapyard later today

What track is that

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

Track is a bit over sized all around but once I realized it I had already baked and textured everything so the vehicles and other props would have been small if i scaled the entire model down so you'll just have to deal with it.  That's my mistake.  Also found two errors when I was taking the screenshots and don't want to go back and fix them, one you cant really tell (its a fence texture issue on one face) and the second you only notice if you're really looking (floating non collide jersey barrier next to the ambulance)

Will be up in the downloads and scrapyard later today

Flawless as always, Love the roofing details! Bad Habit trailer looks fresh, wasn't at the show but that don't matter lol. Can't wait for the release!

4 hours ago, diggerthechamp said:

I'm a bit surprised there are not more Toughest Monster Truck Tour tracks on here...

Check your wall banners, they seem to be extremely stretched out. Other than that not too bad

6 hours ago, diggerthechamp said:

I'm a bit surprised there are not more Toughest Monster Truck Tour tracks on here...

I would lower the lip of the ramp on the double by the single car, other than that, pretty good

unknown.png

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, chromethunder said:

As TMTT's photog, I'll provide reference photos for all of our tracks if people will make more. Cajundome is close, but needs a little work. I would REALLY like to see last year's Grand Forks. Or even 2018's. 

PM me a link with reference photos for last years Grand Forks.  That one has been on my list and I would like to eventually take a stab at it.