World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

7 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

now that we looked at the trucks can we take a minute and look at our beautiful fan judging if you remember how good of a job they did last year

Ah, sarcasm...I get ya. I get ya. If we get another "undeserved" FS Champion because of poor judging this year, I'll flip a table. 

Don't get me wrong, Mikey's run was decent and all, but we all know who should've won that year.

55 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

I hope they know that height doesnt equal foward distance like tampa. Pretty sure a truck could jump 5 easy on the middle ramp of the old track. Toms leap at wf7 proved tyat

Agreed

16 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

now that we looked at the trucks can we take a minute and look at our beautiful fan judging if you remember how good of a job they did last year

9 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

If we get another "undeserved" FS Champion because of poor judging this year, I'll flip a table. 

Don't get me wrong, Mikey's run was decent and all, but we all know who should've won that year.

Someone call animal services we have people beating a beyond dead horse. Despite what you think fan judging had nothing to do with Ryan not winning. Mikey did both flips in regulation (where scores are 1-10) were Ryan did one in bonus were he could only get 5 points max. But here is hoping you "fans" get tumblr triggered again this year so the rest of us have something to laugh at.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Someone call animal services we have people beating a beyond dead horse. Despite what you think fan judging had nothing to do with Ryan not winning. Mikey did both flips in regulation (where scores are 1-10) were Ryan did one in bonus were he could only get 5 points max. But here is hoping you "fans" get tumblr triggered again this year so the rest of us have something to laugh at.

Even though backflips are cool doing one should not determine your win in freestyle in my opinion 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sonuvadiggerrocks said:

Even though backflips are cool doing one should not determine your win in freestyle in my opinion 

Well the bar had been raised since WF 12 when they started with the backflips and in most stadium shows now you need to have a backflip or some sort of wow factor for you to be in contention now. Despite not being a fan of them myself this what the judges look for now and they might score someone more favorably with a backflip that's just how the cookie crumbles now.