Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

On 7/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, Hydroツ said:

vUy11e4.png

Sucks to hear the news today. With the passing of Scott Hartsock i'm gonna finish this project strong. The pack will include every gunslinger from 2000-2020. I want this project to be as good and as accurate as possible, if you have photos of the truck i can use for reference dm me on the site or on discord @Hydroツ#6457.

I need these can you release them soon

0Bn5R6t.png

Progress picture! Thunder Chicken is in game and I have almost all of the features that I really wanted already built out. Its iconic wide stance, the awesome headers, engine through the hood, the weird shock set-up and probably my favorite feature - and the reason I even started this build - is a working bed tarp! If you've ever seen the old videos of this truck in action, its pretty easy to notice that Kid just never could keep that darn thing bolted down right! Huge shoutout to Diggerfan - this truck is essentially his USA-1 and Grave Digger 1 smashed together.

Still plenty of work to do yet. I haven't even started painting the body (aside from throwing yellow and the logo on it), the tires & rims are placeholders and there is more work to do on the driveshaft. I might re-work the axles too, recently noticed something inaccurate that will likely bother me but its outside the scope right now. Anyway, I'm loving the progress so far - its been a super fun build and I'm loving how its turning out!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Wasnt Thunder Chicken an S10, not an OBS Ford?

It'll be an S10, just haven't finished it yet. Gotta change the lights, add the logo, paint and fix the grill but its otherwise pretty close as is. I should probably fix the cut fenders too but i'm not really sure how much I care about that.

On 7/10/2021 at 12:07 AM, WorpeX said:

Probably way too early in the build process to be posting this in SYP, but i'm doing it anyway. Been a quick build so far, largely thanks to Diggerfan having the majority of the parts already built on at least one of his many leafers. Logo has been hardest part up to this point.

AlaW3Uh.png

why is it being built using a ford truck body thunder chicken was a square body S10